Map Pack: Zombies or Multiplayer Maps?

mkk255

Which do you look forward to the most, in general?

In World at War it had always been the Zombies because, quite frankly, the zombies in WaW were a whole lot funner than any zombie map in Black Ops. Pick any zombie map from WaW and pair it against any BO zombie map, the zombie map from WaW wins.

In Black Ops, you already should know my answer, I look forward to the multiplayer maps more. I can easily say that the zombies in black ops are too big and contain too many features to make it constantly playable. The perfect zombie map IMO is Der Reise (spelling?). Perfect size, understandable objective that tagged along with a story that started to make sense, and was always fun to play on. Not only is this because the zombie maps suck, but after the flawless maps (Hotel is far from flawless, i should add) that came out in May I am looking forward to what Treyarch does next Tuesday.

So, what do you guys look forward to more and why? This is generally speaking, so don't say "It depends."

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Always zombie maps. I don't buy a map pack unless it has zombies in em. Now, in saying that the multiplayer maps in WaW were awesome, and I might have gotten the map packs just for them, but still. Zombies are dominate. I love all the maps, tbh. I do get annoyed when people say Der Riese is the best, though. IMO, it's good but not the best. Maybe 4th best.

I think just about everyone is sensible enough to choose Zombies over Multi-player.

Multi-player gets boring real quick, and can be stressful, while Zombies is fun to play over and over again, and is good for laughs.

BTW I lol'd at your sig picture! :lol:

Was the "Black Ops" bit meant to be racist?

Multi-player gets boring real quick, and can be stressful, while Zombies is fun to play over and over again, and is good for laughs.

I'd agree if you put zombies in "Multi-Player"s spot.

BTW I lol'd at your sig picture! :lol:

Was the "Black Ops" bit meant to be racist?

I was raging after ascension came out so I found a funny pic and just put some text lol. No infraction yet :P