Why Shangri-La is set After CoTD

Hey im new so i have some Theorys ive been looking up. I as of everyone else wants to know Were Shagri-La comes in with the Timeline and story I think i have alot info to prove That Shagri-La is set right after CoTD so as we know we sent are Crew on there way to Paridise Whats Paridise you want to know Shangri-La means Paridise we all hoped Paridise Ranch but no Area 51 is probally MP4.

Theory 1:The crew are in clean untorn cloths in Shangri-La and as we know in Ascension they look like they have been trough hell and Back So i think Ascension was the second to the last map in the timeline. Look we all thought Richtofen was in his space suit In CoTD not his Nazi uniform So Its Shangri-La>???>Ascension>??? its just a guess :mrgreen:

Theory 2:Ascension So what do we know we Have hunted vauge clues to a so Called Easter Egg called Free Gersh we did are duty as Zombie players and humored Gersh finding out That Sam is with Him and that his partner in Science (Portal 2 Reffrence) :D bassicly went Insane and sent Gersh to his Doom and guess who picked up the pieces us Well after spending hours on end at the box an PaPing everything we get What a F****** 90 second death Machine wow but also We here sam Scream like a banshee we have won Ascension But we let Her Free you know who i have a feeling Richtofen and the crew are about to reach the climax of there Long Journy Were going to be seeing Sam soon.

Last Theory: Here is my last Theory Richtofens building something we have been to every map and as always something creepy happens Well Duh its Zombies i know but i dident see Any of this in any Zombies movies

Shi nu numa>Wounderwaffe

Der Riese>Telaporters

Kino>Time Traveling and Studying how to Controll what Date

Ascension>Gersh Device and Possible for finnal showdown with Sam (maybe)

CoTD>Goldon Rod and Possibley VR-11 for Vrill

Shangri-La>????

Bounus Theory:Hello in CoTD Richtofen said they went too far into the future They went to 2013 (CoTD) but yet he still knew about the Vrill Rodso maybee he wanted to get there before the Cast came so he could get it but screwed up or he wanted too get There Before the 935 Ship crashed so no zombies would bother him but then again you need a sacrifice So he have to betray the crew its just a theory

Time paradox Theory:now if you read my Theorys you know i think ascension is after Shargri-La so its CoTD 2013 modern times and zombies apear really i have a felling that The Old Crew put a stop to them years ago so Im woundering wait if The old crew may have stopped the zombies why did they apear in CoTD its simmple if The Cast havent found zombies they never would have discovered the crew to send them to Paridise thus the crew wouldent have stopped the zombies long ago if your confused heres a short version

Short version:if the cast never found zombies the crew wouldent have been sent to paridise and do what they have to do and eventually beat Sam and die happyish deaths or zombies be everywhere Sam would have Raped the world by 2013 what do you think.

Give [brains] i dont have any and i worked hard on this first post

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of the timeline in the story you mean?

The proof is in the CotD easter Egg.

Yes we know in Ascension that the crew looks like they've been to hell and back, and somehow in Shangri-La, they don't.

But from a quote by Tank in CotD, it's obvious they went form Ascension to CotD;

"I hope this is more rewarding than last time...Stupid Gersch..."

If Tank knows about Gersch in CotD, then it's obvious the events of Ascension already happened.

And where is the crew going from CotD?

Shangri-La, aka Paradise.

So, appearances of the characters aside, the timeline would go something like this;

Der Riese to Kino, Kino to Ascension, Ascension to CotD, CotD to Shangri-La.

Nice theory although when you begin the easter egg in COTD, richtofen says "I think we've gone too far into the future" so maybe they where on their way to Shangri la and richtofen "purposely" sends the crew to COTD to retrieve an item he needs. (Golden rod)

Which by this time weve fixed the teleporter and sent them back in the past to their original destination Shangri la?

Liam

It is a good theory, but Tank's quote about Gersch isn't something to "poke at our funny bone".

The only way he'd know about Gersch is if the events of Ascension already happened, so no, it wouldn't make sense if Ascension was after Shangri-La.

Think of it this way, you don't reach Paradise then Ascend, you can't even get to Paradise if you don't Ascend to it first.