Questions regarding COTD

Hey everyone, I am just unsure about a couple of things about COTD and I was just wondering if someone could answer them. These questions may seem pretty silly but I have only played the map a couple of times. 

The first question is of the perks. While playing, I bought the perks, juggernog, speed cola, PHD flopper and deadshot daiquiri, and I went to buy another but it wouldn't let me. Is this because you can only obtain the others from killing George? 

The second question is a strategy. I have played COTD a few times now but I haven't been able to recognize a strategy for this map. If anyone knows a good strategy for 4 people, could you please post it here. Thanks 

P.S. I will give brains to the first person to answer these.  

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First, you're only able to purchase up to 4 perks, the rest can only be attained through killing George which, with 4 peoples, can be a chore! Behind the light house at the bottom of the hill by Stamin-up is a good place to do it, blast him with whatever you have and the hill plays well into PHD Flopping his ass to death. I've heard people say that (PHD Flopper) can be quite effective, but I haven't had much luck with it, so ymmv.

As for strategy, this thread seems to have a good one, or if nothing else, a good starting point. Takes some practice, though.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=11709&p=108230#p108230

Hope this helps!

I also have a strategy wich really works with 4 people:

1 player is at the front of the bottom of lighthouse running circles and avoiding zombies

required guns

- raygun or upgraded scavenger

- ak74u is very usefull cause you can buy ammo on the wall

- or if you're getting annoyed by george, an upgraded vrill, so that you can put him in the water near you and he will disappear for a few rounds

required perks

- juggernaut

- quick revive

- speed cola

- PHD flopper

PS: ONLY SHOOT SCAVENGER IF A LOT OF ZOMBIES ARE CHASING YOU

1 player is in the lighthouse on the lowest level. so pretty close to the first player. simply running circles around the stairs

required guns

- upgraded raygun or upgraded scavenger

- upgraded ballistic knife (to revive players throughout the map)

required perks

- juggernaut

- quick revive

- stamin-up (to run fast throughout the map to revive players)

- PHD flopper

1 player is at the top of the boat next to the control room where to put the power on. he's standing on the edge at the zipline so if he gets overrun by zombies, he can simply jump and he flies away.

required guns

- upgraded raygun

- heavy machine gun upgraded (in later rounds you will only be able to count on raygun) but shooting a heavy machine gun is just AWESOME

required perks

- juggernaut

- quick revive

- speed cola

- double tap

1 player is running around at the beginning. around the rock and through the water

required guns

- upgraded raygun

- i personally love the mustang & sally (upgraded pistol) or you can use a upgraded galil or something.

required perks

- juggernaut

- quick revive

- speed cola or stamin up

- PHD flopper