Interesting Easter Egg Song Quotes

Tac

• Administrators

Ok, so I assume we all know about the Not Ready to Die EE song by A7X, looking through the lyrics, I think this song is from Richtofen's point of view. I am sure some of this has been pointed out, but this is my take:

"The voices in my head"

Wait! Richtofen has voices in his head!

"You can't change me, barriers our trust will fade."

Remember how in the radio he talk about how they can't achieve unless they get over the trust barrier?

COTD Quote: "The army is stored until I can fix this, this trust barrier."

"Make me crawl, to daddy's little girl to read the writings on the wall."

What? Is he referring to the writing in Verruckt?

There are many other things about letting the mind rot, controlling 935 I think he said, and some other minor stuff. Reply with your thoughts on if this is from Richtofen's view like 115 is for Sam!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*Puts on tinfoil hat*

Gone cast away in time (Time travel? Sam trapped in the aether? Like shes inbetween space and time, hence she's like omnipotent and travels time, presumably staying the same age)

Evil yours, now evil mine (The evil of the nazis in tehs toryline trying to re-animate the dead or creating things for evil purposes, now taken over by whomever controls the zombies now)

So I robbed you blind (Pentagon thief, stealing weapons often leaves people lost, confused), the voices

in my head could jest a less than

peaceful side (Aggressive voices trying to get richtofen to do things like kill people or take over the zombies?)

The endless possibilities (You don't know just how many easter eggs or possibilities for maps there are?)

controlling every fight (Possibilities of getting max ammo drops and instakills - determine how long you last in the fight)

You can’t break me, crushed the

fears of yesterday (Moved past the fears of the previous maps)

You can’t change me (Sam? The zombies?), barriers our trust will fade. (The original crew can't trust richtofen because he's crazy, also a faction enemy of Nikolai and Tank?)

I’ve stood in the dark, been

waiting all this time

While we damn the dead (you begin to hate the zombies as rounds become harder) I’m

trying to survive, I’m not ready to die (Self explanitory)

Damned, watch the masses fall (The damned zombies die again - en mass)

Burn it down, control ‘em all (Burn it down - like kill the zombies? Control them, like sam can?)

Make me crawl, to daddy’s little

girl to read the writings on the wall

(Zombies crawl, Sam's victims leave writings on the wall (Like going to the aether in der reise in the spawn) Daddy's little girl - Maxis's little girl?

While cast into the nothingness

the final curtain call (The end of zombies? the NZ storyline?)

Through the madness we find

loyalty is no match for power (Can be applied for multiple things, such as abandoning your friend to him the box)

Save your body or lie, left to rot in

your darkest hour (Save your self or die? Just like running froma zombie horde?)

Friends won’t help you now as long as your mine

You can’t break me, crushed the

fears of yesterday

You can’t change me, barriers our trust will fade. (Becoming friends - trusting richtofen although he wont change - shows a betrayal?)

*Takes of my tinfoil hat*