CoTD Dagger Symbol in Shi No Numa?

• Administrators

Alright guys, this could be a far stretch, but I remember seeing the sword in CoTD, and I was reading through Carbon's theory in the Asylum, clicked a picture link, and found this:

He says it's the devil which it could be, but the knife in the next picture and knife looking thing at the bottom of that picture just looked to familiar.

Discuss :D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I can see what you mean but I dont think it's the same symbol as on cotd but parts of it do look the same. Also im sure at the bottom I can kinda see the sheep head thats 3rd prestige on black ops. :?

Haha I can see that too, that's funny.

I think either of the pictures can look like any number of things.

There is another texture similar to these two, on the shooting range map on top of a water tower.

I don't have a screen shot, but if you go into spectate in a private match, then fly around til you find the water tower, go above it and look down, there is a texture or rust and dirt but looks very similar to the Shi No Numa one