Dwarka

I was on youtube looking at the Black Ops soundtracks, and I found that the one on Rebirth at the beginning when your with Reznov is called Dwarka.

So I went to look it up again today and found that after I typed in Dwarka one of the things below it said dwarka underwate dwarka temple, etc. and I immediatly thought of black ops, since there's all the speculation about a Temple map. So I googled it and found this

It's an underwater hindu city. And some of the old hindu temple ruins seem like some of the ones in black ops.

I'm not sure if it means anything, but it just seems odd that they would put a song called that, in a mission with no correlation to an underwater city at all. the 2nd to next mission would but not Rebirth. Especially when it's an underwater city with just ruins remaining, with a game with several hints to temples of some sort.

And also wasn't there some sort of connection between the vril and ancient religion?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic