Something Strange in the Sky

Hello, My first post so forgive me if its not worth anything.

While on COTD (Solo), I was running around looking for new stuff and I noticed that there was a Light way of in the distance in the sky. I zoomed in with my scavenger and it is some sort of cube, neon green, in the sky.

If you go on the ship and to the top deck where Power Room and Zipline is and look over the sea you will see it. I have taken a pic with my phone but don't know how to upload it on here (NOOB lol).

I have shot it with Scavenger PaP'd and not and it changes shape. Also tried with Pap RayGun and VR11. Nothing much happens. It just reminds me of the thing you shoot in Der Reise to give the Hide and Seek easter Egg thing.

Sorry if this is no use at all but ya never know. Someone on here may have more time to spare investigating. I will uplaod a pic if someone lets me know how lol :)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah there ya go..... Ignore the snowy white dots, its the white dot in the middle of my crosshair. Zoom in on this dot

with scavenger rifle and you will see what I mean . I havent done it in co-op. Would be interesting to see it

with Zombie Vision.

I know its weird isnt it. You can shoot anywhere else in the sky and the explosion doesnt happen. But if you shoot the cube it explodes and goes back in.

I have tried since with loads of different PaP'd weapons but still had no joy. A friend reckons that maybe you don't shoot it. It will come into play when you activate the next step :o

Yeah, strange for sure. Seems like if it was just a mistake or something left over it would have been patched out by now. So I'm still hoping it leads to something. Tried hitting it with an waffe and the vr11 and had affect (honestly hard to tell if I actually hit it though...) going to try upgrading the other snipers and see if that does anything.

Something random. If you go to the front of the ship (near Semtex) and look at it, you see it's actually rectangular. Not that this info changes anything, just an observation. Oh, and I'm thinking that the scavenger doesn't actually change it's shape, I think it's just the blast from the shot exploding that makes it look distorted. Just my opinion though.