That Place With the Number in it.

thegrix

My lifelong dream is to have a map dealing with Area 51. There, I said it.

As soon as the achievements were released for CoTD, and I saw the word "Paradise" I could not help to think of "Paradise Ranch" AKA Area 51.

I'm pretty sure the majority of zombie fanatics wanted this map back in WaW, (after the SNN co-ordinates were discovered) and the volume of threads on the HQ about wanting an Area 51 map before Black Ops zombies was even announced was absolutely overwhelming.

Now all of this "evidence" is pointing towards a "tropical" map. But I really think 3arc would want to go out on a positive (if Map Pack 3 is the last map pack) and give all us fans what we have wanted for so long, and that would be Area 51.

It would be a good place to wind down/end the story as well. Could the story last another 2 year gap? I'm not quite sure.

No one really saw the jump coming from Ascension to the lighthouse. I think no one will see the jump between the lighthouse and Area 51. :D

...Maybe even a Zombie pack with 3 zombie maps! Eiffel Tower, Area 51 and *England location* :o

P.S Since this just may be the end, (not likely) my superultimateepic dream would be to see a good 5 minute end cut-scene with Richtofen narrating it and telling us what went on from NDU to whenever. Maybe turn the radio transmissions into visuals as well.

Ok, I'm done with my dreams.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the this jungle map will be the last, as I'm sure Activison has Treyarch already working on Black Ops 2. When you are guaranteed to make a game like that, I'm sure they'd rather keep all of the zombies in the next game without closing it now.

As soon as i started reading this thread, i kept saying to myself "Why the bloody hell does everyone want an area 51 map, it doesnt even tie in with the story". and then i read the part about the SNN radio and was like, "oh yeah :lol: "

I would love to have more than 1 zombie map in the next map pack. but that would have to take a while to perfect 2 in a few months. As Bob said, they will continue with black ops 2. which is gay coz i probably wont end up getting BO2.

As soon as i started reading this thread, i kept saying to myself "Why the bloody hell does everyone want an area 51 map, it doesnt even tie in with the story". and then i read the part about the SNN radio and was like, "oh yeah :lol: "

I would love to have more than 1 zombie map in the next map pack. but that would have to take a while to perfect 2 in a few months. As Bob said, they will continue with black ops 2. which is gay coz i probably wont end up getting BO2.

I would get Black Ops 2, but I hate that idea of milking the zombies mode to sell. We want more zombies but what does Activision want? Money, and they see that we always buy their games for the zombies mode so they'll keep that for as long as that kotick-hog is in charge of Activison. :x

I think this last map pack should be zombie only maps. That would please a lot of us. Did anyone like the new Escalation maps? I don't think so. New maps that were good were Discovery and Berlin Wall.

Only way they would release a zombie-only map pack is if they had maps already made and being stored, waiting for release to surprise us. That would be nice, but it most likely won't happen.

No moon or Area 51 map this time as well . . .

There are many options including Area 51.

But remember they like to give us what we want, but not when we are expecting it...

Remember they also tried for MP4 on W@W...

Maybe this time they will move a little faster.

They still need to release the classic Map pack aswell.

Anything is possible.

Regards Snake.