Your MP system you want MW3 to have.

We have MW2, where you gained attachments and camos by the amount of kills by a weapon.

We have Black Ops, where we used cP in order to get things for your weapon, perks, stuff like that. We also got lots of customization like face paints, custom RDS, etc. We also got the equipment slot. One thing important is Scavenger no longer resupplies under-barrel attachments, equipment, or launchers.

Considering Black Ops is completely different from MW2, a lot of the community still plays MW2 because there's things like quick-scoping (or just the fact when you ADS you shot isn't random with a sniper) or Stopping Power. Also: The real assh*les play MW2 cause of the Noobtoob-OMA-DC setup.

I've heard Raven in in charge of the MP this year for MW3. Which will they choose? Or will they bravely try to find a medium?

Here's my dream MP set-up.

Keep the basic cP system, but...keep it like MW2; where you still unlock things by killing with a weapon. But 1 challenge would unlock everything. Example:

To get the attachments for [insrt wpn], get 200 kills to unlock all it's attachments (to buy), 125 headshots to unlock it's camos (to buy).

Scavenger resupplies flamethrower, under-barrel shotguns, and aircraft-only launchers. Warlord/Bling can use 2 attachments with anything besides the noobtoob. Stopping Power makes it's return. Keep ADS of snipers like in MW2 BUT SoH pro would have a different advantage for snipers (like switching weapons faster). Pump-action only shotguns will be allowed for secondaries. Primaries will be semi auto, no AA-12 (NEVER AGAIN, IW!). Anything I missed?

Let me know what your dream MP system is, and what system will MW3 most likely take? I'll be honest and say that it will take MW2's system considering it's a sequel. But then again COD4 and W@W shared the same system, so anything is on the playing-field now.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. cP system still in place, you must unlock the weapon first by reaching the level; complete challenges to unlock camo's (that system should be implemented with equipment/grenades/etc)

2. Go back to the 3-5-7 kills default kill streak reward, add a 10th if they want to...

3. Remove hardline, motion sensor, double attachments (yea, i said it..)

4. No stopping power/Juggernaut (thank you treyarch)

5. If you're going to have pro perks, make them hard (lengthy) (hard like BO's Hacker Pro)

6. A multiplayer that has been built around a god damned BETA!!!!!!!!

1. cP system still in place, you must unlock the weapon first by reaching the level; complete challenges to unlock camo's (that system should be implemented with equipment/grenades/etc)

2. Go back to the 3-5-7 kills default kill streak reward, add a 10th if they want to...

3. Remove hardline, motion sensor, double attachments (yea, i said it..)

4. No stopping power/Juggernaut (thank you treyarch)

5. If you're going to have pro perks, make them hard (lengthy) (hard like BO's Hacker Pro)

6. A multiplayer that has been built around a god damned BETA!!!!!!!!

1. I think they should keep it the way it is now... its more on the players choice.

2.There's a game mode called Classic where there's those killstreaks only, but for MW3 it should have attachments as well.

3.Hardline should go to perk 2 like MW2, Motion Sensor should stay if Claymores stay, Make double attachments a 1st perk again like MW2.

4.Agreed.

5.Agreed they should be lengthy, not SitRep Pro length but Black Ops lentgh (Hacker Pro wasn't long btw)

6.Agreed' once again (when was the last CoD Beta? WaW?)