Treyarch call of the dead lighthouse intel analysed

There's some racket coming from below, and once that beam starts shining, it just can't seem to keep a steady rotation. Rumors have leaked in concerning access to an underground passage, but as of yet they're unconfirmed. A zipline runs from the top of the building, but the crew just can't seem to get it up and running. This will definitely need some more exploring.

The paragraph above for some of you that may not know is a small but important segment of treyarchs call of the dead I will further analyse the intel but I am starting with this as I think it provides the most information when analysed

Let's start with the sentence " there's a. Racket starting below" I think this is referring to the zombies which are coming out of the ground

Next is "and once the beam starts shining it just can't seem to keep a steady rotation" this Is referring to when the pack a punch is just about to appear the

light on the lighthouse will start spinning around

The next line says " there are rumors of an underground passage" although this can only be speculated I think it is referring to the slide becaus if you think about it treyarch are saying this intel as if they have only heard rumors of the place and

Since they never told us about the slide it would be referred to as a secret

The next line is is "there is a zipline but our explorers cannot open it this is referring to the zipline at the top of the lighthouse that cannot be opened until all the doors in the map are open

I hope you liked this topic

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i had just read the first exact paragraph in a similair topic, labelled slightly the same........

coincidence, i think not.....

:twisted: i know you're new but don't steal from other peoples posts....

sorry if you didnt, but its just ironic how i read a topic that was worded exactly the same..... I will post a link in a min :)

PLease remove this post.............. its not nessecary anymore.........

EDIT:http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=11437

:twisted: