the storyline

Even though CotD doesn't continue the storyline, it made up for it by filling in gaps to crucial parts to it

Things revealed in radios

-rictofen did the 115 experiments on samantha behind maxis's back (possibly resulting how she is now)

- there was a unidentified mexican test subect being eperimented on but died (rictofen was fasinated by his spleen he is also probably the unidentified photo in kino der toten)

-rictofen was pissed at maxis for not mass producing the wunderwaffe DG2 like he swore he would because he was probably to distracted by Sophia. (this is the reason rictofen kills maxis and samantha)

- tank dempsey being tortured by rictofen while being experimented on

-peters full name is Dr. Peter McCain and his identity was compromised.

thoughts;

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, a lot of these things went over my head when I was listening, most likely because George was chasing me around the the whole time while listening to them. The part how Rictofen did experiments on Sam is news to me.

yup it is true. There's a video on youtube I'll post the link next time I get to a computer

I don't remember hearing anything saying he was experimenting on Samantha, only that he says in one about getting rid of Maxis and "that little brat", meaning he didn't like her, whether it was that there weren't supposed to be family members involved

it's kind of hard to hear but he's like " I vonda vhat dr. Maxid would zink of ze ezperiments on za little GIRL. Ahahahahahah"

I don't remember hearing anything saying he was experimenting on Samantha, only that he says in one about getting rid of Maxis and "that little brat", meaning he didn't like her, whether it was that there weren't supposed to be family members involved

Log entry 1471

Date: September 2nd 1945.

Dear diary.

Another day, another failure. This time subject N3WB just slightly improved. The Russian subject still smells like urine. even after he was given a bath and deloused TWICE. I think i might have killed the specimen from Mexico. His spleen is on the floor and and he's not moving anymore. I can verify with certainty that the barrier is not located in the spleen.

(static)Dr Maxis must continue no matter the cost. I wonder what he might think of the experiments on the little girl. ahahaAHAHAHA.

*Animal screech* (which i believe is the monkey bomb)

NIEN!!! drop that! That's my Spleen! MINE!

Log entry 1475

Date: October 1st, 1945

Deeeeeaar diary.

As for the control group tests. they have been put on hold. Recently i have discovered that Doctor Maxis has not been mass producing the DG-2 as he swore he would. If he wont move those plans forward, then i wont continue following his dream of an undead army!

He doesn't deserve his perch of power!. He doesn't know what to do with it! but I know just what to do with him.... and ill take care of that little brat when i get the chance to......

Log entry 1471

Date: September 2nd 1945.

Dear diary.

Another day, another failure. This time subject N3WB just slightly improved. The Russian subject still smells like urine. even after he was given a bath and deloused TWICE. I think i might have killed the specimen from Mexico. His spleen is on the floor and and he's not moving anymore. I can verify with certainty that the barrier is not located in the spleen.

(static)Dr Maxis must continue no matter the cost. I wonder what he might think of the experiments on the little girl. ahahaAHAHAHA.

*Animal screech* (which i believe is the monkey bomb)

NIEN!!! drop that! That's my Spleen! MINE!

thank you for posting the whole message. Rictofen and spleens. LOL

Log entry 1475

Date: October 1st, 1945

Deeeeeaar diary.

As for the control group tests. they have been put on hold. Recently i have discovered that Doctor Maxis has not been mass producing the DG-2 as he swore he would. If he wont move those plans forward, then i wont continue following his dream of an undead army!

He doesn't deserve his perch of power!. He doesn't know what to do with it! but I know just what to do with him.... and ill take care of that little brat when i get the chance to......