my luck sucks+not always wunderwaffe for killing Romero?

I had 3 fails with getting the WunderWaffe.

1. I got it for killing Romero, but my friend disconnected right after, and I changed weapons and it switched so wunderwaffe gone.

2. I get it from Easter Egg in solo, but knifing crawler so I don't waste shot, it leaves a Death Machine and overrides the wunderwaffe!

3. This is what I don't get, I kill Romero with a Ray Gun in the pool by the 74u, and he ran into the pool, and I heard Sam's laugh and didn't get any drops, no DM, no WunderWaffe, no free perk, nothing.

And then doing the same thing 2 more times in the game, I actually got it, then f-ed up on round 36 by getting cornered :lol:

Has this happened to anyone else and why/when does it happen if it has to anyone else?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if this helps anyone but:

Do easter egg in co-op, you only get wunderwaffe in co-op after killing Romero.

Do easter egg in single player, you only get wunderwaffe in single player after killing Romero.

So if you do easter egg in single payer and kill Romero in co-op you won't get the wunderwaffe and visa versa.