Call of the Dead Strategy, Camping Spots Locations!!!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't come up with a comprehensive strategy yet, but I just rocked out to 25 solo with this:

1-2: just slash, easy enough

3: start slashing, as more spawn move to the cave. Keep slashing and moving back quickly, if more than 3 line up fire 1 clip, then keep slashing. Move up and into the lighthouse, and down to the 2nd floor. Once at the second floor, slash only (one slice, back up to recover, then one more slice) until you have 4000 points

4-5: Once you have the 4000, open the back door of the lighthouse and go into the cave. Slide down the chute, buy the sickle.

5-10: Slash only, work your way back to the start, turn on the power, buy juggernog. Keep slashing and using the pistol when you have zombies lined up for max points, no reason to buy any other gun. Buy 3 other perks (I go with Quick Revive, Stamin-up, and Speed Cola)

GEORGE TIME!

Once you have all 4 perks, make a crawler. Lure George to a body of water, and constantly slash/back up. It takes about 10 minutes, but he will go down. Offering you another perk (you can get all of them)

Once you kill George, return to the 2nd floor of the lighthouse and just run around it in circles. It works best if you don't open the Hero's door from inside the lighthouse. If you have completed the Easter Egg, you will get the WunderWaffe from George when you kill him. With this, it lasted me 3 rounds each time I killed him.

The screenshot was after the last time I killed George, I had opened all the doors and hit the box until I had the ray gun and the VR-11, and still had a bunch of points to spare at round 14. And all the perks, of course.

From this point I basically would get the waffe, go back to the lighthouse, and kill zombies with it. Pretty simple.

George comes back every other round, I think (you get a round with him gone, then he comes back). If he walks up into the lighthouse, then you need to change strategy. I personally ran to the top, took the zip line down, waited for some more zombies to fry, ran back to the starting area, ran to the ship, flung over to the lighthouse, and did the same thing all over again.

It got me to 25 pretty easily, when I died it was because I was completing the easter egg for another free waffe, and the time between when the gang ships off and when your waffe is delivered gave the zombies enough time to close in on me. But friendly tip: you can still get max ammo's with the waffe, and its awesome.

Nice Spot wanna play zombies sometime highest ive got to is 25 would have been higher my mate had his girl friend shouting at him :lol:

This made me laugh!!! Dont you just hate that.

Sadly he cant use Force , she is pregnant :lol:

Anyway feel free to add my username its my 360

GT

[brains]

A great spot is in the alley with Jugg and the floor right above the hero room, it has two very good escape routes. They have good sides and downsides, as with the Jugg spot if someone goes down they can head right back up and pick it up right then, but if zombies and George are coming through at the same time, you have to open up that door/use claymores you set there and the way back is greatly annoying. The one above the hero/flopper room is a fantastic spot, one person get window, one gets stairs from the MP5, one stairs from flopper, and one stands up top in front of the door and takes shots down if someone needs help, if someone has a sniper/no ammo with flopper that's a good place. and then just set up claymores on those stairs and back out to that top door and head to the zip-line for an escape. When George comes through at the end of the round at either of those spots, cycle camping area each round.