hints for the next map!

i know that im pulling some info from different threads/sources but please bear with me. i think that the next map may be a vietnam based map. this comes from all the hints/details given to the multiplayer map firing range heres an example: WRYfjSTMvd8. also for the similarities with the vietnam campaign mission and the zombies TV screens on the loading menu. another hint is the elephant noises near the locked teleporter at the bottom of the CoTD lighthouse(the one the orininal 4 use in the achievement). you can hear elephant noises from it, there are elephants in vietnam. Lastly, on the CoTD loading sceen there are two missing corners. one revealing a mans head(gersh, yuri, richtofen?) but the relative part is the other corner, it reveals a jungle setting like vietnam. the paper is directly underneath the cotd one, almost like a book and the jungle one is next. and please dont flame me for posting a new map theory so soon. just another theory, enjoy! :D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I hear the cats too! but i think the elephants are just to show that they are going to paradise. The left hand corner man is Gersch, it's from the Ascension loading screen. I think the right hand side is Area 51, due to recently found information about map pack 3 found in Treyarchs files.

well i guess time will tell. just figured I'd throw something out there that is definately plausible. treyarc throws us a lot of curve balls. especially with CoTD. and just wonderin what area 51 info were you talkin about liam?

• Administrators

well i guess time will tell. just figured I'd throw something out there that is definately plausible. treyarc throws us a lot of curve balls. especially with CoTD. and just wonderin what area 51 info were you talkin about liam?

haha you mean me? not liam :P