Speculations on Takeo, and timeline/ call of the dead/DG-2

Okay, since the ascension easter egg I thought takeo was gonna die, he dies in the 70's right? Anyways, every time he teleports he's the one that throws up, feels bad etc. He is also the one that remembers the most the next being dempsey and then nikolai, as takeo said he would make richtoffen pay, and that he was evil but the zombies were even bigger evil. :o

Okay after this he seems to me that he is getting the effect from the perks(115) and the teleporting really really bad. He;s throwing up and I think he has one line? correct me there if i'm wrong..

Anyways, I also think that's why the wundawaff wasn't in kino, This map is related to the story as they teleport TOO far into the future and get trapped there, so I think this map might be before Kino. Also, The gamer picture you unlock after getting the "LIGHTNING" as the demonic announcer says, george romero has a lightning weapon too... "Shoot him with everything... ? maybe in a specific spot ... Hmm ;)

But the gamer picture you unlock is TAKEO'S Picture... Also, he doesn't look very normal in it, he looks either deathly sick or he has turned. ;T Sorry for the long post I haven't posted my ideas for this in awhile :?

Edit #1 You can see Takeo's picture in Telixion's full achievement EE guide at the end...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

This is a side note and I posted it in another thread but it does go along with this concept I guess, and it has to do with that Golden Rod and how you broke the fuse and what happens when you shoot the zombies with the Vr-11 or as I call it "Vril gun".

Also yes, I guess Takeo does look very strange. I wouldn't go too far as to say that either fighting the zombies or being around 115 too much could have caused zombification to start, either that or the experiments Richtofen once did went wrong, very wrong.

I wonder if we will have a map where we face Takeo as a giant walking Ninja with a Samurai sword with lightning all over :lol:

anyway here's my other post about "Vril"

--------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhPhSiN6bb0

The Vril!

I love Treyarch for this, this is showing some serious storyline stuff here. So the Vril energy going through the human serves as a "sacrifice" to some sort of other dimension through the black hole in the lighthouse.

Sam in Aether? Maybe Sam was involved in some sort of Vril Energy transformation with 115. Maybe 115 is Vril energy! man this is getting me excited. I'm doing some research and will make a huge thread about this stuff soon!

BTW most people know about this already but:

"By the simple contact of the three fingers and thumb of the hand on the VRIL Generator a transformer coil, an electrical connection is formed. This transformer cycles and recycles life giving light energy (VRIL) into the human body, awakening, realigning, balancing, re-tuning and healing the physical at the deep chemical and atomic levels. Through continual contact with the VRIL Generator the amperage of light energy is increased over and over again. The body human and the VRIL Generator coordinate a frequency that harmonizes with the user, and allows the user to enter realms once undiscovered. These realms we describe as the Subterranean Kingdoms of Light, deep in the Crystalline Grid surrounding the Earth’s Core. Wherein lays the Supreme Center of Self, which coordinates, controls and inspires life throughout the planet and to the Central Sun, center of All Self Awareness in Immortal Consciousness. The Doorway to Immortal Consciousness, One with Shiva, the mulit-dimensional states."

Source: http://invisiblecollege2.blogspot.com/2 ... chive.html

^ Some Crazy Stuff, I'm researching it though!

EDIT: From reading the above in blue the "Believe in the Welteis" is starting to make since. The dead with the Vril energy "renewed" but why. what were the vril / 935 trying to do? Create the master race or the "coming race" described in the Novel "Vril the coming race" this is all getting more creepy but very interesting and fun to see Treyarch is making a horror story out of this!

EDIT2: for those that don't know what I'm talking about this was a poem given to us by Treyarch months before release of black ops:

""From a part we may judge of the whole. MKULTRA. Bluebird. Artichoke. The past, the truth. Blome

Brought the evil. Someone hid it. God vs god. Believe in the Welteis and the

dead start walking. Power. German knowledge. Beware of the Black Sun.

Search the truth. It is still there. Son of the HUD. Four letters. Building

87. Clean the world in a manner which is honorable."

The Welteislehre theory - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre

"The body human and the VRIL Generator coordinate a frequency that harmonizes with the user, and allows the user to enter realms once undiscovered. These realms we describe as the Subterranean Kingdoms of Light, deep in the Crystalline Grid surrounding the Earth’s Core. Wherein lays the Supreme Center of Self, which coordinates, controls and inspires life throughout the planet and to the Central Sun, center of All Self Awareness in Immortal Consciousness. The Doorway to Immortal Consciousness, One with Shiva, the mulit-dimensional states."

Sounds a lot like the theories proposed by these Nazi leaders and propagandists during World War II about scientific explanations of inside the earth and "spiritual" and "occult" connections with the conscious and "MULTI-DIMENSIONS" AETHER/ SAMANTHA DIMENSION ANYONE?

Don't believe me just do some research about the Vril and how the supposed secret society influenced not only UFO technology but personal beliefs and cults in other dimensions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vril

EDIT3: You know the Return through Aether element is also starting to make more since. If we look at Aether as the dimension returnable through Vril energy. If that little golden rod that descended after the sacrificed man went up the lighthouse had vril energy in him, what if you sent him through Aether? Wherever that ends up being.... with Samantha.

Interesting stuff there man, so you can leave, so i'm thinking the guy we killed that went into the green light was a sacrifice to aether realm, for the golden rod, that way our heroes could pass, or fix the teleporter.. On another note, could the teleporter pass through different dimensions too? Brains for the information man.

thats deep...So if the Aether is another dimension where the man went to be sacrificed and Sam and Maxis are there and cannot escape....who's controlling the Aether? Is it a God/Devil things? Is it an alien thing? We know element 115 is from space...................what the HELL were the nazi's researching? What did they find? This is REAL!!! Not the story to zombies but there is a lot of info about nazi's and the occult. I'm willing to bet the whole war was based on nazi research more so than Hitler's concentration camps and trying to take over Europe...I mean, why else would the U.S. take the nazi scientists left over from WW2? One word....Einstein.