so i was thinking....

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in the trailer they said shoot everything with different guns. maybe some walls will be destructible and there will be something behind the walls. it would be cool if the old characters has been to this map before but didn't make it out and behind the walls in different locations there will be one of the old characters frozen in a block of ice and you have to find all 4 for the hidden song but that dont mean it will be the end for the old characters. because zombies has time travel so in map pack3 we could see the old characters back again but set before this map

i reckon this will never happen but it would be cool

I have a theory....

Perhaps this is the Nazi base that Group 935 brainwashed Dempsey, Taco (Takeo), and Nikolai? Thus it ties in... We find maybe radios on why they were brainwashed, and why Richtofen is still following with them, since it's obvious he has more planned than what it seems.