A few little things that I have been thinking about.......

I'm am new, but I've done a lot of reading of this board before I come out and spout out my possible rubbish. I may repeat a few theory's though, as it's impossible to read every thread and post.

1 - The Lighthouse, maybe the special rounds will be in the dark if the lighthouse lights the map. So, it will still be Zombies, (not monkeys or Zebra's), but normal Zombies, just in the dark.

The exciting news 3arc have been talking about

2 - Maybe the rolls reverse, perhaps the player becomes the Zombie hoard, in some sort of spun out tactical game. I hope not.

3 - The rounds become part of a level system. 5 round then a end of level boss/super Zombie. Extra health, perhaps a weapon, you decide, just an idea.

4 - More players, 6 players perhaps, this is doubtfull though, as the chracters have already been announced.

5 - Teleporters, these may take you back to older maps, as the older chracters.

Finally some sort of leveling system would be cool for Zombies as a sort of indicator as to how you've done and your progress, not just.......nothing.

Either way, just more of the same would be cool.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome!!! I still feel new myself . . .

I like that you're thinking, but perhaps it's too out of the box.

1 - I don't know why you would mention monkeys or zebras in a winter setting near a lighthouse, even if we had monkeys in a map before. I think you're right about the place losing power and getting dark for these "boss" rounds.

2 -I hope not either. That would just ruin the game and kill off everybody since the players would become the enemy and they would have to die after that round.

3 - I'm not sure what you mean for this thought, but it sounds as if it were a regular "boss" round.

4 -Would be nice if more people could play . . .

5 -This is thinking way out of the box. Perhaps for a real Call of Duty Zombies game? Unless you meant that there would be teleporters and while using them, the player(s) would see images of the past, supposing that we are not in the past already in the map's time.

About the leveling system, are you proposing that the Zombies mode should let players have ranks as in Multiplayer?

• 2 weeks later...

3 - The rounds become part of a level system. 5 round then a end of level boss/super Zombie. Extra health, perhaps a weapon, you decide, just an idea.

Well I sort of guessed it right here, with George showing up with the 'Ban Hammer' as a weapon :) .

Welcome to both of you! :D

Have you considered the idea of a tide that goes in and out? MEaning certain areas would only be able to be accessed at certain times!

Also, we may see a change in time of day while we play - in the trailer it goes from day to night time... o.O

Have fun on the forums guys!

- Waffles

I think it'll make us seek refuge on higher ground, that'd be a pretty nifty game changer!