Other perks in Ascention?

Hey guys I was tryingj to search this but the search bar isn't working on my computer so sorry :( but I was just listening to Richtofen's quotes in Ascention (by cjdog) they are hilarious, but I was reading the sound file names and I saw this

vox_plr_3_perk_doubletap_0 with the quote- Ahh the Rootbeer shelf, we meet again.

and

vox_plr_3_perk_boomjuice_0 with the quote- The drink that makes you go BOOM! Haha

and

vox_plr_3_perk_prone_0 with the quote- With this I can go down even quicker

Again I apologize if this has already been posted I just wanted to know if these perks were removed from ascention at the last moment or what. Maybe new oerks for Call of the Dead. Thanks

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been noticed yes...

Keep in mind, lots of things are made to be in a game but are taken in final product. Double tap was decidedly removed, that they didn't remove the audio for claiming it with in Ascension only shows us of an original intent but not of what 'is'...

Still though, with out having seeing the previous thread, good find for you.. :)

Hey guys I was tryingj to search this but the search bar isn't working on my computer so sorry :( but I was just listening to Richtofen's quotes in Ascention (by cjdog) they are hilarious, but I was reading the sound file names and I saw this

vox_plr_3_perk_doubletap_0 with the quote- Ahh the Rootbeer shelf, we meet again.

and

vox_plr_3_perk_boomjuice_0 with the quote- The drink that makes you go BOOM! Haha

and

vox_plr_3_perk_prone_0 with the quote- With this I can go down even quicker

Again I apologize if this has already been posted I just wanted to know if these perks were removed from ascention at the last moment or what. Maybe new oerks for Call of the Dead. Thanks

i'm not entirely sure but i think these are all quotes richtofen says when getting the sodas. i know the prone perk is stamup and boomjuice is phd. i think he says the rootbeer quote when getting the machine or when you idle he sings it.