MrUniQ

MrUniQ

Hey All !

I am MrUniQ from the Netherlands and i really love to play CoD zombies.

Started playing zombies just a couple of months ago on Black Ops (PS3) because a friend of mine told me how much fun it was. Before that i only played multiplayer stuff on PC and Killzone on PS3.

It took a while getting used to but now im totally hooked. My girlfriend bought me Killzone 3 when it came out and i actually never play it because zombies is so much more fun. When i dont play i read stuff about COD zombies and watch video's on youtube.

So i started playing Kino and Five on BO and i really got (if i migt say so myself) pretty good at it. My brother in law also bought a PS3 with a version of BO (he never playes :P) but he did get the hardned edition. Dont ask me why but he did :P .. found out that it had all the WaW maps on it aswell. Never played WaW so i didn know about those maps. But hey .. more maps more fun !

Watched some more video's of those maps and good some good tips and tactics from that.

After playing those for a while, i wanted to get the originals. So bought the WaW with all the mappacks because different guns means a different feel about the game in my opinion.

Fav guns on BO:

Mustang and Sally

M72 Anarchy

Awfull Lawton

AUG-50M3

Monkeys

Gersch

Fav guns on WaW:

Thompson

PPSh

MG-42

Wunderwaffe

Monkeys

Fav Maps either BO or WaW

Der Riese

Ascension

Highest Rounds (multiplayer):

Nacht der Untoten - 19 BO - 4 players

Nacht der Untoten - 10 WaW - 3 players

Verrukt - 19 BO - 4 players

Shi no Numa - 15 BO - 4 players

Der Riese - 31 BO - 3 players

Der Riese - 26 WaW - 2 players

Kino der Toten - 36 - 3 players

Five - 29 - 4 players

Ascension - 35 - 2 players

I only did single player on Kino (somehow i dont like singleplayer. Maybe because its boring as hell :P) and got to round 41 before i was bord out of my skull.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the CODZ forums! You have a very nice intro with a lot of information about yourself.

Explosive weapons are fun aren't they? :D (PhD makes them even funner!)

I hope (and know) you will have a great time on the forums!

EDIT: also if you have any questions just ask me or another member. (Most of us are willing to help)

-SwitchBlade-