Abracadarve Busted Wide Open!

I was analysing Abracadarve, and here's what I think of some lines. (This goes by the fact the singer is Sam.)

"They showed me we"re the same!" Sam has made a pact with Tank, Nick and Taks, all trying to kill Richtoften for revenge, Sam for her death, and the team for his experimentation on them. This is supported by Takeo's infamous qoute, and when she says "It's killing me, to see I'm killing you!" She dosn't want the 3 guys to die, cause they can help her. TBC...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the line, but Samantha mentions opporunities, which supports this to. "What goes up must never come down again!" The Nazi technolgy supposedly on the moon. (Based on Alpha's theory.) "I can't give in!" Sam won't give in to the possesed half of her mind, also this works with, "They won't let me get away!" Please discuss.

Peace out... 8-)

I think Sam is trapped in hell with the Devil, who Maxis made a deal with. However the Devil can't take her soul because she was pure & innocent, but over the years that she has been trapped she has grown stronger.

But she still can't break free without the teams help. Richtofen knows the truth about him murdering Sam, so he hides the truth from the others, the loss of memories helps him towards this ends.

We really should be helping Sam, the poor little girl who died in such atragic way at such an early age... Why would we not want to release her?

I think we need to remove this Devil character so she can be free...

Just thinking out loud here...

There is some evidence that Richtofen maybe tortured Sam or worse...

Richtofen is evil...

Regards Alpha.

Amazing theory Alpha, your da boss! That adds some credability to my theory, with the characters helping Sam. And "They won't let me get away!" could now mean Maxis and the Devil. And Richtofen! Evil! I think so to, but he's WUNDERBAR! But yeah, he should die!

Edit: Alpha! More evidence for you! You know the eerie whispers between verse and chorus? It defeniatly sounds like she says "Your Hades." As we know with the ZuesCannon, zombies supports Greek mythology. :o

Peace out... 8-)

in my opinion i think it's in the point of view of the zombies. my evidence:

in shi no numa's the one the line "ive been waiting for someone to find me and set me free" and abrecadavre's " these shacles they come, with certain oppertunity (sorry for mispronouceation),they wont let me get away"

they both relate to someone (sam) controling the zombies.

i also think the zombies have some kind of pity for the 4 hero's like when the song says "it's killing me to see im killing you"

Here's a repost of mine.

The real question is: How did she get out of the **** please report this topic, post ****?

RED FLAG! RED FLAG!

You sir get a five minute penalty.

And as to the thought of Sam being the next character, I laughted that off until I listened to Abracadaver again.

These shakels the come

With certain opratunaties

They wont let me get away

But they show me we're the same

I can't give in

I wont give in

It's not a state of mind

I'm wretched but I'm powerful, and...!

To me it sounds like Sam has had a change of heart. It seems like she never wanted any of these to happpen, but the zombies just sort of chose her as their leader, sort of like "Where the Wild Things Are". Then at the end she tells herself that she wont just roll over and let them do what they want anymore, that she is done pretending it's just a game. That and if see escaped the limbo of the aether, she'd be a good twenty years older, and quite... what's the word? Oh yes... Fit.

I Don't Know. True, the Song sounds very cryptic, the same can be said for 115. However that song its sound more like she wants to Kill them. I don't know. I think there is more to Samantha then we all think. I believe that She is in fact the Reason for the Zombie Outbreaks, she Teleporter the Four from Shi No Numa to Der Riese and there's a hell of a lot more base on my Theories.

You know I should just post my whole theory of the Story. First thing I could really use a full detail list of whats in the Hidden Terminal, Only the Dreamland Sequences. If that was posted here already, could anyone post the Link. Thanks in Advance