An Observation while playing Ascension

adam120694

I don't know if this has been mentioned already but I have a strategy to get more ammo. It involves the pack-a-punched pistols, mustang & Sally. When you pack a punch this weapon it is good. But if you are low on ammo you can kill yourself and have a team-mate revive you. When you are revived you will have full ammo again for this gun. This worked for me.

It was discovered when I was playing with my brother and my friend. My brother had it and he kept dying and each time he was revived he got full ammo. It is recommended that you buy PHD Flopper as this will make you unstoppable. I'm not sure if this is actually true or just a glitch so can someone try it and see if it works for them? If this is true then I would pack a punch these every time. Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you dont get full ammo upon being revived, you do get full ammo for some shots while you are down if thats what your getting at but in all you dont get points for the kills. and flopper makes it nearly impossible to kill yourself unless you let a zombie hit you five times, plus every time you go down you lose all your perks and you have to buy them again, its better to just buy the mp5k or something :facepalm:

Lol you dont get full ammo upon being revived, you do get full ammo for some shots while you are down if thats what your getting at but in all you dont get points for the kills. and flopper makes it nearly impossible to kill yourself unless you let a zombie hit you five times, plus every time you go down you lose all your perks and you have to buy them again, its better to just buy the mp5k or something :facepalm:

I would have to agree

HMMM, I find Mustang and Sally and PH Flopper much more effective at higher rounds. The no splash damage is epic in addition you get more collateral damage if you become trapped so you get more mass damage. Much greater weapon than a Ray Gun IMHO.

MP5k is a great points gun but if at higher rounds you are in trouble it aint going to do anything.

anywho, I have never seen or got a maxed out ammo when going down and revived. Max ammos dont help and I have noticed that you get 6 shots per gun for a total of 12 and that is counted towards your total rounds before going down so if you shoot all 12 you have to subtract that from what you had before going down.....

What happened to my brother is when he got downed I don't think he had shot any bullets. After he was revived he had full ammo again. This didn't just happen once, it happened everytime, even when he was really low on ammo. The guns he had was mustang & Sally and ray gun so I'm not sure which he used in last stand.

And to the person who said it would be better to buy an mp5 off the wall, it costs over 4000 points for upgraded ammo. The only perks you need for this is juggernogg and PHD Flopper which costs 4500. You could do this while getting a crawler at the end of a round. In my opinion the pistols are 10x better.