Skewer the Winged Beast

TheHeckz

I hear so many theories on this site about the steps in Vorkuta relating to ascension, and that skewering the winged beast is doing something with the lander. I HAVEN"T seen anyone say that skewering the winged beast is blowing up the rocket. Because just in my opinion, the lander doesn't have wings, and it is in no way a beast compared to the rocket.

Can we just stop thinking that skewering the winged beast is the lander?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

easter egg is over buddy, I looked at the game code and the last thing that we don't know is the clientnotify class/function, which is a mere single line of code. Which in coding language is practically nothing

btw, speaking of the rocket. Shortly after you turn on the power, the PA system guy says something like "lunar navigation system activated"

:o what could it possibly mean?!

easter egg is over buddy, I looked at the game code and the last thing that we don't know is the clientnotify class/function, which is a mere single line of code. Which in coding language is practically nothing

btw, speaking of the rocket. Shortly after you turn on the power, the PA system guy says something like "lunar navigation system activated"

alpha snake has a fairly comprehensive thread on that last part red.

btw, in the code does anything point to the blowing up part? somebody said it was just a glitch... surely it must not be becaues of the fact that it seems to have its own explosion Efx and destructed parts of the rocket (cud be a glitch if things are dynamicly destructable like BF, but this is cod, and its not)...

btw, in the code does anything point to the blowing up part? somebody said it was just a glitch... surely it must not be becaues of the fact that it seems to have its own explosion Efx and destructed parts of the rocket (cud be a glitch if things are dynamicly destructable like BF, but this is cod, and its not)...

Of course its not a glitch.. you get a 2x for doing it :P

Of course its not a glitch.. you get a 2x for doing it :P

you get the 2x either way. i can verify that. give it a try if you don't believe me.