Next Step

ExtremeKiwi

the little doll right about jug, and two floors under where the original box starts there is a doll and i can't remeber witch character i was yesterday but when i clicked X to it the doll said "so do you think you got it" and my character said "oh so there is another secret your are hidding"

maybe after you get the death machines everyone runs over to A doll (as in each player goes to there own doll) and clicks X and or trys to shoot it

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup yup, but idk know why i posted this i dont think there is another step, i just guess a little part of me wants there to be another step

There isn't another step.

I've gone through the code line by line, and as far as that Easer egg goes, there is no otherstep. There are two possibiliities. One is that the code for array.secret1 and array.secret2 which were cut out are the other part of the code, or that clientnotify"sia" does something.

The most logical is that "sia" does something, because if you were going to write a large portion of code, you'd have it as a seperate function of the clientnofity class, and not in the egg class. All the objects created for the egg are deleted in the process. If you were to say open up an entire area of the map it would have to be from another function, since there is no secretdoor = closed or something in the egg.

There may be a

secretdoor = closed inside another class which would look like

clientnotify(x)

if(x=round1)

color = false

if(x=power activated)

color = true

if(x=sia)

secretdoor2(open)

it would then call the secret door class

secretdoor2(x)

{

if(x=open)

delete barrier

}

The reason why the character says "so there is another secret you are hiding" is because the dolls are made so one doll "hides" inside the other. Then the doll talks to the character, thus being another "secret" which it's "hiding" its a pun related to the dolls.

Hopefully this made sense, if you'd like me to explain it further I'd be happy to do so

Maybe it's the phones. There are four phones in ascension that say things from characters on five. Maybe if you correspond the characters from five with the characters on ascension, something happens. (i.e. takeo with nixon, rictofan with castro)

^^To the post above this, the only way there could be something else is if this egg LED to something else. There is nothing else to the egg. The only possible thing would be the clientnotify("sia");

If someone can find me the clientnotify section of the Ascension code I will tell you exactly what happens as a result of the egg. Aside from playing those sounds.

Since I don't have the PC version I'm confused as to why we can't just see the whole code?

Since we've seen parts of it it appears that the language is a pretty simple programming language with all the hardcore stuff on the compiler/engine, and there wouldn't be anything useful there.

So why can't we just see the entire code for ascension?

There should only be two parts to a zombie map. The actual map, with buildings and objects, and stuff like that. Then actions seperate from the cod game. Because it runs on the same engine as multiplayer, anything specific to zombies would have to be written out for the engine to compile.

I mean there's no reason we shouln't be able to figure out anything and everything. By now we should know the guildlines for getting a drop (round * .01 +2xZombies) / (deaths/minute) or however they decide to do it.

There should be a code segment for monkies.

#Note: This is obv code I just wrote, disclaimer so no one thinks this is actual code from #
#the game

monkies{
int i=0;
while i if player[i].has_perks
prob = randnum(1,5)
if prop = 1 && lastround() != monkies
nextround(monkies);
else
i++;
else
i++
}
nextround(zombies);
}
There should be a zombie health/character code

int zombiesremaining = zombies(max);
while zombiesremaining > 0
{
if zombies(max) == false
spawn(new_zombie() );
zombiesremaining = zombieremaining - 1;
}

class new_zombie()
{
attribute design;
attribute speed;
attribute health;

int designnum = randnum(1,3);
if designnum == 1
design = gas_mask_zombie;
if designnum == 2
design = scientist_zombie;
else
design = burried_zombie;

int health = round * 100;
int runners = zombies(running)
if runners >= .1 x zombies(max)
{
}
else{
if randnum(1,2) == 1
speed = fast;
else
speed = slow
}
return(design,speed,health);
}

}
I think you get the point. That and every easter egg we need to find will all be there. One way or another. I'm pretty good at deciphering code, I've gone through the whole egg code but there is nothing there. If I could have all the coding for the ascension files then I could figure it out. Also, it could have to do with the phones since the phones have a code that goes with them

class phones()
{
new item phone1;
new item phone2;
new item phone3;
pickup1 = false;
pickup2 = false;
pickup3 = false
answered = 0;

//I understand there is a possible programming problem with timer.
//It would depend on the timer class
//timer(X) executes the nested code while X seconds counts to 0
//at 0 the nested code stops, and the rest of the code continues
//While the setup of this segment allows only 1 phone to be ringing at a time
//If there were two nested timer functions, the timer.stop function would stop
//only the timer it is nested it up on level.

while answered != 3
{
if pickup1 = false && (randnum(1,10) > 8)
{
timer(30)
{
i = 0;
while i {
if character[i].isat(location(phone1)) && character[i].istouching(phone1)
{
answered++;
pickup1 = true;
play(voice_phone1);
timer.stop;
}
i++;
}
}
}
}