Graphic that shows how strong the zombies get Kino der Toten

Hi there,

after my graphic and statics about how strong the zombies get on Ascension, i decided to do the same on KDT.

For the Graphics of the Ascension map see topic: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=8372

For the comparison between the two maps, see topic:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=8412

So what i wanted to do was to measure how strong the zombies get during the rounds, and how many zombies there will be per round. Plus i decided to keep record of the packages that came during the game.

How to measure this, i decided to use knife melees, so how many knife melees u need to kill a zombie? I only used 'normal zombies' and not nova6 crawler zombies. i did this in every round untill i died (level 26). I wanted to do a few levels more but i died pretty stupid.

I also measured how many zombies you need to kill per round. I shot (almost everything) with the raygun, because with the ray gun, the nova6 crawlers don't leave gasbombs (gassbombs can kill other zombies.)

I didn't use any traps, turrets or bombs. so i was the one who get the kill.

How did i do it with the packages:

I never killed a zombie who wasn't in the map (so i let them all go through the windows before killing so that there would be a change they left a package.)

I also didn't use a thundergun because when you kill zombies with the thundergun, you never get packages.

I'm not saying it is perfectly right (I think so but maybe a couple of zombies killed by accident when i couldn't see it, it's a small change), but it gives a good view about how strong the zombies get on this map.

I also assumed that every zombie in a round are the same in how much they can take.

Every round i left one zombie and knifed him untill he's dead.

Graphic 1:

horizontal is the rounds and vertical is the number of kills per round.

Graphic 2:

horizontal is the rounds and vertical is the number of knife melees needed per zombie.

Statistics:

So as you can see, the number of zombies and how strong they are is growing exponential. especially the knifes needed per zombie. you see a line going steeper and steeper.

I also noticed that between the dog rounds are 3 OR 4 normal rounds. (I think this was already known.) the number of zombies also grows, you can see that the first 2 dog rounds there are 6 dogs per round, and the other three dog rounds you have 8 dogs per round.

You can also see the spawns of packages in wich round. i didn't noticed something exciting about it, (maybe you guys will) only that the fire sale came really late (I think this has something to do with that i only used the mystery box 3 times, 1 for raygun, monkey and machine gun. and yes, i was amazed that this happend this quick)

so, let me know what you think!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe he doesnt trust other people....besides i just took a look guide on gameFAQS..... yes it has some useful information but in the end...its just a giant 33 page wall of text that strained my eyes, i prefer this guys charts.

I saw your post on Ascension with similar info but I thought all maps were the same for # of zombies and stabs per kill and such.

I saw your post on Ascension with similar info but I thought all maps were the same for # of zombies and stabs per kill and such.

yes it is, I think every map is the same, but i just wanted to figure out if it was true. I didn't mind to do it. it's just a solo round and writing down some numbers

maybe he doesnt trust other people....besides i just took a look guide on gameFAQS..... yes it has some useful information but in the end...its just a giant 33 page wall of text that strained my eyes, i prefer this guys charts.

lrn2ctrl+f