Map Pack 2 release date possibility?

So I was bored and disconnected from xbox live for some stupid reason, so I went to berlin wall to look around and stuff. About 3 minutes in I figured i could look for some easter eggs. I was walking around when i passed some clocks. I checked the time(i do this everytime for some reason, maybe because of five) and it said 5:20. I looked on my phone AND clock and they both said around 8. I began to ponder what it could be, when the idea hit me.

Perhaps Second Strike(lol i dont know what to call it) will launch on May 20, and be based off of Berlin Wall? I guess in time we'll see.

Please leave feedback

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys look at firing range, there is a sign outside of the map. It says "GATEWAY TO HELL, Quarantaine, Liberated by 2nd battalion, 7th cavalry, Mike Curran, April 7, 1967. April 7 2011 is a thursday which is one of two days when map packs are released. This date is possibly true because firing range has many elements on it that point towards the next zombie map being based off it. So I figured the date was a valid theory.