Power node Next Step? Seems Plausible.

sjh981

I saw a video about some people doing the Death Machine Easter Egg. The video was JUST put up so only had 1 view (me) but it has like 4,500 now. Anyways, they shot the batteries in the main room with the death machines, but the thing is; another one spawned. It spawned in the room with the MPL. So maybe we have to shoot the sparky batteries until the "perk" starts blinking, then we have to shoot or interact with that battery.

I can't do this because I can never get in a match but if someone is on a lot then add me my gamertag is Struden. Here's the video that I got the information from

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHtzY9vl ... 2%ADelated

Credits go to the uploader! Happy gaming! :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a video about some people doing the Death Machine Easter Egg. The video was JUST put up so only had 1 view (me) but it has like 4,500 now. Anyways, they shot the batteries in the main room with the death machines, but the thing is; another one spawned. It spawned in the room with the MPL. So maybe we have to shoot the sparky batteries until the "perk" starts blinking, then we have to shoot or interact with that battery.

I can't do this because I can never get in a match but if someone is on a lot then add me my gamertag is Struden. Here's the video that I got the information from

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHtzY9vl ... 2%ADelated

Credits go to the uploader! Happy gaming! :)

Sorry this is fake we tried