Mystery Man Easter Egg

Ermac29

I understand there are tons and tons of info pertaining to this easter egg on Ascension. I have read most of the topics and seen most of the videos.

I'm not asking HOW to do the egg. My question is who can tell me what weapons are required to "free" the man at the end of the egg. I read somewhere on this forum site that you do not need the Crossbow, Thundergun, and dolls. Just need 2 PaPed Ray Guns and Gersch device.

Can someone tell for certain what weapons are needed?

Please and thank-you

PS-Yes I read topics and info regarding this across multiple sites

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand there are tons and tons of info pertaining to this easter egg on Ascension. I have read most of the topics and seen most of the videos.

I'm not asking HOW to do the egg. My question is who can tell me what weapons are required to "free" the man at the end of the egg. I read somewhere on this forum site that you do not need the Crossbow, Thundergun, and dolls. Just need 2 PaPed Ray Guns and Gersch device.

Can someone tell for certain what weapons are needed?

Please and thank-you

PS-Yes I read topics and info regarding this across multiple sites

You need atleast 2 of the weapons pack a punched, it can be any 2 of the weapons.

Interesting. So from the Thundergun, Crossbow and Ray Gun 2 of the 3 need to be in play PAPed. Ok. Are the Matryoshka Dolls needed also? A friend of mine said they're needed to start the process of freeing the mystery man.

Sorry for the questions but my friends and I are heart set on trying to complete this egg for the first time ever. Too many people saying different things