My Theory on the Death Machines

ZiipCode

One of three things are happening when you do the Death Machine easter egg. First is that it is the end of the easter egg and the point of it was to advance the zombie story line for the the next Map Pack. You may pick right back up on the story now that yuri is free in the next map pack.

On the other hand this could not be the last part of the easter egg but more of a hype generator for the launch on the pc and ps3. Treyarch is known for there hot fixes and may be planing to launch one on the zombie map. Some clues that would lead me to this explanation is that in the code there are references to passkey HITSAM and HYENEA but do not activate anything on the map. A hot fix may enable these passkeys. Also making the community buzz over what to do next is a good strategy to create hype and make sure that more people know whats going on before a team of zombie easter egg busters do it all in a few days, this way more people get the chance to enjoy the hunt without going on you tube.

lastly we could all just be missing something obvious to get to the next step for me i think there is some thing u have to do before the death machines because there are 4 more lights on the other side of the device.

Tell me what you think?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely think that you're on to something with the four other lights. Think about it... when has Treyarch ever been that anti-climatic?

What about each person shooting at one of the other 4 lights with the death machines. Doubt it would work but probably worth a shot

I like this theory...

Maybe the easter egg dead ends till all platforms can complete it...

A patch or such would fix that come full console release..

OR

A top secret zombie map..

Because of leaks and hype I could lean towards a patch to complete the easter egg... because a leak wouldn't contain that patch, nor would it be a complete map to be leaked..

Interesting..