batterys, bullet holes and death machine

nayrcraig

i'm sure your all bored hearing everyone's ideas on the final step but now i am going to post an few things i noticed when playing asention in relation to the battery idea

first the first thing i noticed the first time i played the map before i new about generator or helping the mystery man i noticed the bullet holes around the walls and i think a few on the floor in the spawn room and the mpl room beside the spawn room, i immediately thought they resembled death machine bullets as i knew it was returning from five

also there is loads of battery all around the map some with sparky visible some without but there is four in the spawn room and mpl room with sparky visible (others facing wrong way or overturned) one in the cabinet beside the teddy, one under the stairs, one on the barrel near the 3rd radio appears and the last one opposite the mpl

and as we all or at least most of us have heard there is sparky written on the death machine

now how is all this connected?

ill explain

after the final step the whole team (four players) get the death machine if the death machine, some people think you have to shot all the batter's on the map regardless of the word sparky being viable or not but i think you may need chose witch room and battery's you shoot more carefully and logically

i think you only have to shot the battery's in the spawn room and the mpl room as there is bullet holes around the rooms that i think hint towards shooting the death machine in there and if you are only shooting battery's with sparky visable in the spawn room there is three and one in the mpl room, one for each person

i know its a long post but what do ya think?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if someone could make a nice clean post of step by step instructions on how to do the easter everyone is talking about. I've seen the videos and what not but would rather read them because ALL videos are different and never constant

Side note - In my opinion getting the Death Machine is the final phase of the easter egg. Doubt there is any more

There's 12 batteries (that I've found at least) maybe all of these need to be shot but I feel that getting these death machines was the last part. We sent the spirirt away and sam got all pissed. Bam we get rewarded with a deathmachine. The only thing that doesn't add up is that treyarch KNOWS people will only do this last step with a crawler so there would be no zombies to kill with it. I kinda just gave up on the whole idea and accepted that we got screwed with a 90 second deathmachine. However none of this will get me to stop harrasing treyarch via twitter hahaha.