New Developments

Dawn

Just a heads up guys, I have a couple of theories, but nothing too big yet as to explain my findings. I was playing around with the black hole grenade and throwing it around different places. Eventually I got to throwing it "outside the map" (more specific details about the location to come later) and the device suddenly flashed and disappeared (similar to the random box disappearing) and Sam's laugh was clearly heard. After which I attempted to throw another and successfully made the second throw to actually turn on the black hole. In doing so, the generator the black hole was next to suddenly got sucked into the black hole and thereby vanished. I found a second piece that got sucked in, in a different part of the map as well (again, more details to come concerning the location, sorry i just want to be specific with my directions as to prevent any confusion) My theory at this point is that you need different parts to "build" something maybe, which will "maybe" help to get to the fourth location, where the lander cannot go yet. Anyways i just wanted everyone to know this so that they can start finding the rest of the pieces still laying out there. Thanks :]

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up guys, I have a couple of theories, but nothing too big yet as to explain my findings. I was playing around with the black hole grenade and throwing it around different places. Eventually I got to throwing it "outside the map" (more specific details about the location to come later) and the device suddenly flashed and disappeared (similar to the random box disappearing) and Sam's laugh was clearly heard. After which I attempted to throw another and successfully made the second throw to actually turn on the black hole. In doing so, the generator the black hole was next to suddenly got sucked into the black hole and thereby vanished. I found a second piece that got sucked in, in a different part of the map as well (again, more details to come concerning the location, sorry i just want to be specific with my directions as to prevent any confusion) My theory at this point is that you need different parts to "build" something maybe, which will "maybe" help to get to the fourth location, where the lander cannot go yet. Anyways i just wanted everyone to know this so that they can start finding the rest of the pieces still laying out there. Thanks :]

i did that aswell and activated the terminal under the metal stairs and dempsy said it looks like we need three more. or something to that extent