ASCENSION 4 LANDING PAD WORKS!!!!

sjh981

I like turtles.

JK I really dont know if it does I just wanted to add some humor to these serious fourms. I do have a theory. As said in another post; a guy threw a geyrch device at the generator and got a reaction (2/5 reactions he believes). Maybe if we find all five, do them, and use the lander from the starting point, it will take us there and there may be a cool secret :).

Let me know what you think and remember humor is good for the soul! :]

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha... I like the theory...

You never know right? And anyone who scoffs at the idea is ridiculous, the 4th possible landing site has been spotted multiple times now by the community. Weither it's a removed landing site pre-release or actually connected some how to the interactivity and discovery of the game I'd love to know...

I expect some haters to post, but honestly... Haters with out proof are retarded and should be shot... by an upgraded ray gun.. Hahah...