Bonfire Sale/Cosmic Silverback Theory

Dreamland_Grue

Ok, so looking at the Inside Xbox video we can see that the Death Machine powerup is returning. Now, as long as things keep normal and we have all of the other powerups (Nuke, Max Ammo, Carpenter, Insta-Kill, Double Points, Fire Sale) as well, we have all but one powerup: Bonfire Sale. For people who don't play "Five" this powerup makes any Pack-A-Punch purchase only 1000 points and links all teleporters to the PaP room. The only way of getting it is to kill the Thief before he steals anyone's weapon.

Now, in Ascension it seems that we have to solve a puzzle to get to the PaP room, like in “Five”. However, the puzzle in “Five” could be overridden by getting the Bonfire Sale powerup. Now let's assume that Bonfire will be in Ascension; it could make all of the lunar landers go to the PaP room. But how could we get it? It probably wouldn't be the monkeys, because you get a Max Ammo, like the hounds. In “Five” it is dropped by the Thief, a very tough enemy. What if we had another tough enemy in Ascension? Like maybe a boss? I think if there is a way to get Bonfire Sale on Ascension, you would have to kill the Cosmic Silverback.

A few reasons to back up on the Cosmic Silverback part of the theory:

*The Cosmic Silverback is part of the main storyline, he's on a magazine in “Five” from what I've heard, haven't found any videos or pics yet.

*According to nazizombies.wikia.com, ingame files of Ascension include data for the Cosmic Silverback.

*Cosmic Silverback has many connections to the location of Ascension.

*In DOA the CS drops a large amount of treasure upon death, in Ascension he could drop Bonfire Sale powerup.

*We already have Space Monkeys.

*Ascension is very large and has many open areas and cielings, good for the CS to use his jump-pack to get around.

Just a theory I slapped together, sorry if I rambled a bit much. What do you guys think about it?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a good theory, but im thinking of something different.

since the boss on five is the pentagon theif, and he tries to

steal your gun. i think that this is the same for the space

monkeys. maybe if you kill them before they destroy the perk

machine or steal your perk, you get a bonfire sale and everyone

hops onto the lunar lander and it takes you up there? but only

time can tell (: