How 3Arc Could Implement The "Ammo-Matic" on Ascension

jacob404

This may sound stupid... but just hear me out...

The Ammo-Matic would be a big machine, like any other designs for it...

* It would cost 15k the first time you buy it, 20k the second, etc. (increase by 5k per time used)

* It would give max ammo to all players

* It would have a 6 round cool down (because 6 is long enough, plus keeps the whole creepy nazi zombies 666 mentality)

* Once you pay for it, it will drop a max ammo... not right in front of you, but in a set spot a couple rooms away. Either that, or it takes 30 seconds to charge up when you pay for it, than gives you the max ammo. (that way you cant just get a max ammo the second you want it)

These are optional + could be used for further "cons"

* Everyone (or just the person who buys it) loses all of their perks when you buy it.

* Than everyone would get a new perk automatically... It would be a little black icon, with the bandolier symbol.

You can not pay for the "Ammo-Matic" until you lose this perk(go down). This perk does nothing else to help you.

* When you get Max Ammo from a regular drop, if you have the black "Ammo-Matic" perk, you lose 1 clip of the ammo you would have gotten. (for example; ray gun has 20+160=180, if i remember right... max ammo gives you 160 shots back if you were out of ammo or had 1 clip left... instead you would only get 140 shots back)

These things can be tweaked a bit to make it more appealing/balanced.

So.... Opinions? :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but think of it like this..

If you wait until your out of ammo, than PaP you get your ammo for it... Awesome...

But than if you run out of ammo for it and dogs aren't coming for a while, you have to put it in the box and try to get it back... Which can cost you up to 50k....

Besides since everyone gets the max ammo, if it is triple the price of PaP, wouldn't that be a good deal? It is cheaper than everyone PaP'ing.

Plus on higher rounds good players have a lot of money, so if it was cheaper or didn't have these changes, people would never die.

Yes, but think of it like this..

If you wait until your out of ammo, than PaP you get your ammo for it... Awesome...

But than if you run out of ammo for it and dogs aren't coming for a while, you have to put it in the box and try to get it back... Which can cost you up to 50k....

Besides since everyone gets the max ammo, if it is triple the price of PaP, wouldn't that be a good deal? It is cheaper than everyone PaP'ing.

Plus on higher rounds good players have a lot of money, so if it was cheaper or didn't have these changes, people would never die.

What if it is a 2 player or solo game?

If they do put it in, it should cost 2k. You should be able to use it every other round and it should cost 5k when u have a PaPed gun. Why I dont think you should nerf it to much? I dont die nearly as much from lack of ammo then i do by having shity teamates. If my teamates suck and dont wait till I reload or cant aim worth shit how about punish them since they wouldnt have enough. If i have 2k in the early rounds to spend or 5k in the late rounds to spend obviosly ive been doing good enough to deserve a max ammo. In this case im forcing a max ammo. While my teamates have 1k running around with PaPed Dual ShotGuns cus its KooleyEoz.

the thing is...

if you make it like that,

me and my friends honestly would make it to past 50.

we can make it to 40 without the extra ammo, plus by than we have at least 150k in points combined.

if it is that easy to get, and that often... it would just be too easy

they dont need to do all of these ideas, they could just use a couple that they thought would balance it.

I dont know about you but me and my team usually diie because someone gets a little to baly or bored and try to run and gun away from us at round 40. How are you going to get the ammo? Make a crawler? That means you would have to wait for the next round and the round after that to buy more ammo. If you can basicly survive 2 of the really high rounds and you have the money then why not be aloud to buy some. Though now that i think about it, it should cost more. Maybe about 10,000. So if you have 10k to spare on round 40, you have a crawler, and you can survive basicly 2 more rounds after that.. Then I dont see why more ammo is not an option. Also this would only replace gernades, not monkeys or any of the new ones in ascenion.