Screenshots after release.

[The-Note]

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A shall be assisting with this analysis. We attend the same college so will be working together on this. I shall give out my email address to whoever can email angled screenshots at quite a high quality. This way we can use a variety of programs (Provided by the college :roll: :lol: ) in order to perform an in-depth analysis.

Any offers??

(NateNote)

I have a hauppage hdpvr and i can record while i stream it... than if you want i can go back through it and make stil shots.

1080i quality

That would be great if you could, the thing is I would need still images as images with blurring (if you turn to quick or are running) could prove inpracticle. That may require you to stand still for a second or two in order for it to remain in focus. So would you be able to do each room at every angle?

[The-Note]

Youtube videos do tend to be very pixelated and of a rather low quality. Also a lot of movement proves difficult for us to see what is actually in the background.

As for surprises, I think there is a big difference between watching and playing the game. Do you honestly expect me to sit back in ignorance and not to succumb to the temptation of finding out more about the new zombie map which has been getting all of us excited from the first mention of it?

I just want to get as far ahead as I can seeing as the X-Box lot get to play it first! Grrr.

(NateNote)