Can the picture really tell us anything?

[The-Note]

As you can see we now seem to have some form of picture evidence of the form of this new zombie map 'Ascension'. But can it really tell us anything about the true reality of this map?

If you think about it the most likely scenario is that we begin inside the map, will stay there for the most part of it AND may not even be allowed to leave the building we inhabit. This picture seems only to give us information regarding the "outside world" from which the zombies will spawn and approach us from. What can we see from this picture about the place we will be playing in? Your opinions?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a point... we can't really know anything as of yet, but we can get a general depiction of what the inside will look like as it would have to match the outside in some sense. And it could be that we actually spend most of the time outside anyway.

But a valid point, made me think... [brains]

(NateNote)

You have a point... we can't really know anything as of yet, but we can get a general depiction of what the inside will look like as it would have to match the outside in some sense. And it could be that we actually spend most of the time outside anyway.

But a valid point, made me think... [brains]

(NateNote)

you are lovely :) xx

Reading this topic put the thought of, "What if we had to work our way outside-in, rather than inside-out?"

Sounds pretty odd, but at the same time, it could possibly make sense. That's lightweight how Shi No Numa was: us starting inside that first room and working our way outside to the different huts then working back inwards. I mean, that level did of course have the different traps and even that moving platform to travel from.

If my idea could have some sort of realization, it could be like we start outside and have to make our way towards the house where at some point we can camp there and that's where the: Power Switch, Perk Machines, first Mystery Box is. And so on. And along the way you could pay to close off doors again so you can't be flanked by the Zombies coming from where you first started and now your main focus would to be to focus ahead of you.

Ionno though. Just a thought. Heh.

First of all -

you are lovely :) xx

Why Thank You. :mrgreen:

Secondly -

Reading this topic put the thought of, "What if we had to work our way outside-in, rather than inside-out?"

Sounds pretty odd, but at the same time, it could possibly make sense. That's lightweight how Shi No Numa was: us starting inside that first room and working our way outside to the different huts then working back inwards. I mean, that level did of course have the different traps and even that moving platform to travel from.

If my idea could have some sort of realization, it could be like we start outside and have to make our way towards the house where at some point we can camp there and that's where the: Power Switch, Perk Machines, first Mystery Box is. And so on. And along the way you could pay to close off doors again so you can't be flanked by the Zombies coming from where you first started and now your main focus would to be to focus ahead of you.

Ionno though. Just a thought. Heh.

Perhaps, but I think the idea of closing doors - not that it is a bad one as I have imagined how useful it would be on many occasions - is unlikely. I doubt Treyarc would allow us the use of such a liberty (Bastards! - I Joke :D). But it is anyone's game at this point in time. Keep the ideas coming :) Interesting Theory :D

I think that it can. If you look up to the top left you can see the rocket and the launch pad. So that much is confirmed. I also think I see Quick Revive in the middle bottom window. One thing I really hope for is for there to be a g-force simulator that you can turn on, much like the flogger, only rotated 90*. I also think that Area 51 will be the next map. Just makes since to me, since the storyline started, every character has had their own map that related to their nationality. Shi No Numa - Takeo, Der Reise - Richtofen, Ascension - Nikolai, Area 51 - Dempsey.