Just some speculation.

First off, I am really sorry if this has already been posted (not that it matters, just more space for threads). As the majority of us know, Treyarch has told us that we are "missing something right under our noses". Now, this is a thread for speculation of that quote.

To be honest, I would put good money on the fact that it is on five.

Now, I know that it has nothing to do with the storyline.... Or does it? 0_o

I bet that we are looking for that secret so hard in kino, that we are completely ignoring five. Does anyone agree with me?

(if so, feel free to give me brains :D)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, I am really sorry if this has already been posted (not that it matters, just more space for threads). As the majority of us know, Treyarch has told us that we are "missing something right under our noses". Now, this is a thread for speculation of that quote.

IF you are going to quote something, at least get it right, thank you.

Treyarch have never said that, they did however say in their tour of Treyarch video part 3 (2 years old)

they actually said "we are not even close"

however you are probably talking the much quoted (wrongly quoted) "it's right in front of us"

this was not said by anyone from treyarch, this was said by Crop Circles, from the official cod forums.

IF you are going to quote something, at least get it right, thank you.

Treyarch have never said that, they did however say in their tour of Treyarch video part 3 (2 years old)

they actually said "we are not even close"

however you are probably talking the much quoted (wrongly quoted) "it's right in front of us"

this was not said by anyone from treyarch, this was said by Crop Circles, from the official cod forums.

Actually, "The answer is right in front of you" was a quote from JD_2020, who's the Community Manager at Treyarch (I think?). And I'm pretty sure he was referring to the picture of Kino on the Der Riese boards.

Though I do agree with you that we are missing something in FIVE, and there must be a secret or two left in Kino as well. FIVE is obviously connected at least loosely to the storyline, which we know from the downstairs labs containing a Ray Gun, an MDT teleporter and the picture of Edward and the mystery person in the PAP room. However, I don't think we'll be seeing JFK and the crew returning to zombies with the more modernized maps (which are certain).