banging/knocking sound in kino der toten

breeder

i was just wondering if anyone has nocliped (if thats the correct term) into the room where the banging/knocking sound can be heard, once the power ha been turn't on. i have looked all over the internet for this, would be nice to see if there was something alive in there.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured I would revive this for you a little since you never received a direct answer to your question. First of all, I really have no idea what it is exactly. There was speculation that it was Morse Code for, "Are you there?" And was accepeted for a short time, but has since been disproved. Recent speculation has been morse code for "SOS". Still not 100% sure.

I would really like to get to the bottom of this, since it has to be pertinent to the story. I know a guy who can do no clip, I will ask him to look into it and see if we can get a video up. I can't imagine that this hasn't been done yet, but I haven't seen it anywhere...

Figured I would revive this for you a little since you never received a direct answer to your question. First of all, I really have no idea what it is exactly. There was speculation that it was Morse Code for, "Are you there?" And was accepeted for a short time, but has since been disproved. Recent speculation has been morse code for "SOS". Still not 100% sure.

I would really like to get to the bottom of this, since it has to be pertinent to the story. I know a guy who can do no clip, I will ask him to look into it and see if we can get a video up. I can't imagine that this hasn't been done yet, but I haven't seen it anywhere...

would b gr8 i have also looked all over but not seen any1 actually no clip into that room and into the boxes. keep me posted cheers

I saw this on a diff thread they say the morse is ISIS5SS i thought thy if you removed all the s you would get II5 which is a possible reference to 115 but maybe this would be something else like Isis being a project name or something and 5 for Pentagon then ss for if I remember his is some sort of acronym used by the Germans in world war 2 so maybe the Americans and the Germans were working together on some sort of project Isis or whatever anyways maybe whoever is doing the knocking might be involved in this project Isis. Anyways that's all I got for now