Three Notes: GKnova6 Monkey

HalfSwiss

I've been looking around for information that could be used in a theory and I was pretty much unsuccessful. However, there I two ntoes I want to consider concerning the monkey on the new GKNova6 update.

Note #1

Look at the images on top of the monkey's head and on the sides. I don't have any deep theory about this, but does the shape not remind you of the Pygmalion posters scattered around Kino Der Toten? If not, it might symbolize something else.

Here is a picture showcasing the object.

Note #2

If you invert the colors of the monkey screenshot, it will look a lot like a set of blueprints. Knowing Treyarch, there's no telling if this is just a coincidence or on purpose. This could hint at ones attempt at creating this monkey. I have two ideas for this: 1) With the success of creating zombies, Dr. Maxis could have been attempting to create another type of creature, possibly the Cosmic Silverback. 2) This could be the early designing of a concept which lead to sending monkeys to space.

Here's a picture showcasing the "blueprints."

Note #3

This is the most far-fetched note, but judging by the picture, the monkey has eight or nine legs. Let's translate that into German. Acht oder neun. Bare with me here, but by not paying to close attention or reading it wrong, you might d up thinking that the phrase comes close to Nacht der Untoten.

Thanks for reading.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember that the monkey is another type of sketch that da vinci made,except without the monkey features

you can see it here if you want,its the original one from leonardo da vinci. http://www.success.co.il/knowledge/imag ... n-man.html

I think ascension are trying to make a half monkey hlf man which is kinda obvious lol,remember in rebirth island theres a man cut open and theres monkey in cages? im expecting some sort of monkey zombies lol :lol: