Because it annoys you guys

Commander034

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesnt annoy me. Sometimes i even try these. I made a montage, not as good as his of course. But quickscoping will not get as bad as MW2s because you can only quickscope from a short distance unless you get really lucky. The bullet still just goes anywhere within the crosshairs

It doesnt annoy me. Sometimes i even try these. I made a montage, not as good as his of course. But quickscoping will not get as bad as MW2s because you can only quickscope from a short distance unless you get really lucky. The bullet still just goes anywhere within the crosshairs

Wrong. He didn't miss one of those shots. It wasn't the equivalent has a no scope like you're suggesting. He did it medium ranges and every shot was on target.

Topic title suggests you are not actually looking for discussion on this topic, I am not sure of the point you are trying to make if any?

Snipers still have the odds stacked against them, use a suppressor and get anything but a headshot at distance and you will most likely get a headful of AK back at you from across the map.

Very few of the maps are set up to allow long range sniping with wide arcs of fire. AOF is allways limited.

This game plays to the smg and assault class rifles, so if some guy can get some good sniping footage to upload to Ytube, good on him I say, he is a far better player than I will ever be.

Topic title suggests you are not actually looking for discussion on this topic, I am not sure of the point you are trying to make if any?

Snipers still have the odds stacked against them, use a suppressor and get anything but a headshot at distance and you will most likely get a headful of AK back at you from across the map.

Very few of the maps are set up to allow long range sniping with wide arcs of fire. AOF is allways limited.

This game plays to the smg and assault class rifles, so if some guy can get some good sniping footage to upload to Ytube, good on him I say, he is a far better player than I will ever be.

If you watch the video you can see that he is quick scopes on a few shots. I just tried quick scoping with the WA2000 and it worked. You no longer need to re-adjust the scope, it will be on target. It still takes 1 second for it to be a straight shot though. I made the title the way it is because there is a large anti-quick scoping sentiment on CODZ.

there is a point, the point is to annoy you :roll:

Wrong. He didn't miss one of those shots. It wasn't the equivalent has a no scope like you're suggesting. He did it medium ranges and every shot was on target.

this is a montage, i.e. it cud have taken him any number of attempts at these, of course he didnt miss any when he picks and chooses what part of which maps he wants to use, thanks to theater mode which makes it that much easier.

this is a montage, i.e. it cud have taken him any number of attempts at these, of course he didnt miss any when he picks and chooses what part of which maps he wants to use, thanks to theater mode which makes it that much easier.

Yes but I just tried to do what he did and not only was I successful at quick scoping, I've been quick scoped by others who know that it's back. Don't post two times in a row.

Yes but I just tried to do what he did and not only was I successful at quick scoping, I've been quick scoped by others who know that it's back. Don't post two times in a row.

So your point is quick scoping is back? Cracking, for those who can do it. I say they need the ability to cover their ass if they choose a sniper class. Like I said earlier not to many maps that give the sniper the chance to act as intended, long range support.

Your not above P&Qs are you Commander, doG had good reason to make his reply in two seperate posts. Please extend the courtesy to others that you would expect yourself.

So your point is quick scoping is back? Cracking, for those who can do it. I say they need the ability to cover their ass if they choose a sniper class. Like I said earlier not to many maps that give the sniper the chance to act as intended, long range support.

Your not above P&Qs are you Commander, doG had good reason to make his reply in two seperate posts. Please extend the courtesy to others that you would expect yourself.

I apologize for not being clear. I support quick scoping. I wanted to share the news and most people on this forum are against quickscoping. He could have edited his post or added from the beginning the separate quote instead of having two separate responses. It keeps the boards more efficient.