Has everything been found out yet?

DJ2334

I'm not going to list the stuff that has all been found out because I'm pretty sure there's a thread for that, but do you guys think we've found everything yet? I heard Treyarch said that we haven't, but that was most likely a rumor because I haven't seen an official message stating that. Can someone confirm this?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well one thing that is in samantha's room when it's all nice and not red and looks like it got attacked, there is a board with the four heroes and a HUGE teddy bear on the board (Huge is relative to the heroes)

This may be important due to the fact that on the stage, over the box is a large door where something looks like it is supposed to make an appearance. Remember in shi no numa, the radio that had coordinates for area 51 said that the giant must be contained at all costs.

Now, symbolism may be applied here.

What was the person on the talking about when he said "the giant must be contained at all costs"? What did the bear symbolize in samantha's room? And whatever it is, was it going to make an appearance at the stage for it's "appearance"?

I apoligize in advance for sounding like a noob if everyone already knows what the giant is. :)

But yeah, these are the blanks I am trying to fill in, if anyone has anymore info, just poast below. :D

Well one thing that is in samantha's room when it's all nice and not red and looks like it got attacked, there is a board with the four heroes and a HUGE teddy bear on the board (Huge is relative to the heroes)

This may be important due to the fact that on the stage, over the box is a large door where something looks like it is supposed to make an appearance. Remember in shi no numa, the radio that had coordinates for area 51 said that the giant must be contained at all costs.

What was the person on the talking about when he said "the giant must be contained at all costs"? What did the bear symbolize in samantha's room? And whatever it is, was it going to make an appearance at the stage for it's "appearance"?

I apoligize in advance for sounding like a noob if everyone already knows what the giant is. :)

But yeah, these are the blanks I am trying to fill in, if anyone has anymore info, just poast below. :D

Yeah, we know what the giant is. Der Riese is The Giant in German. And really, I hope Treyarc never makes an Area 51 zombie map, because its called "Zombies", not "Zombies & Aliens". But that giant teddy bear through the door is a theory I've never heard before, so it may be reasonable.

Yeah, we know what the giant is. Der Riese is The Giant in German. And really, I hope Treyarc never makes an Area 51 zombie map, because its called "Zombies", not "Zombies & Aliens". But that giant teddy bear through the door is a theory I've never heard before, so it may be reasonable.

I never said it was a teddy bear. The teddy bear in samantha's room was most likely complete symbolism for something that was going to e unleashed upon the heroes.

I never said it was a teddy bear. The teddy bear in samantha's room was most likely complete symbolism for something that was going to e unleashed upon the heroes.

Oh. Sorry, I misread that a bit. Still, I like your theory. Its a really interesting one, as long as no one says anything about a giant monkey, I'll give you brains.