Character selection

Torchwood84

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol well actually....

Yea I've found a way, though it only works for solo, and it is rather unorthodox. Start the round like you normally would, and find out who you are (look at either your hands, the color of your points, or listen for the character to speak) and then simply pause and hit restart level. Rinse and repeat. It may take awhile, but you should eventually be able to get the character you want :) [brains] ?

• 4 weeks later...

As far as I know, it is random. It'd be nice if they set it up like LFD, where you pick your character. of course, we could run into the "Female paradox"- if some gets the female chracter they leave like in LFD

Good thing the 4 characters in Zombies are guys then, isn't it?

And in comes the dumb blonde who won't stop quitting until she gets a female character. :facepalm:

Lol well actually....

Yea I've found a way, though it only works for solo, and it is rather unorthodox. Start the round like you normally would, and find out who you are (look at either your hands, the color of your points, or listen for the character to speak) and then simply pause and hit restart level. Rinse and repeat. It may take awhile, but you should eventually be able to get the character you want :) [brains] ?

-1 for asking for brains. Not even that smart of a post.

Lol well actually....

-1 for asking for brains. Not even that smart of a post.

I apologize for giving you a -1, but I am pretty sure that subtracting brains is used for posts that are inappropriate, such as flaming.