Easter Egg and Pictures 12/3/10

Here are some images I took.

Some may be old or new who knows, just wanted to share some stuff.

In the first room, upstairs when you look out the window.... across the room on the right side door in the middle is some writing. I couldn't really make out what it said.

img20101202195025.jpg

img20101202195014.jpg

I forget which room this is but in the open book on the table there looks like a note with Illuminati writing on it.

img20101202195538.jpg

img20101202195532.jpg

Here is one of the radios that I was talking about awhile ago.

img20101202200125.jpg

img20101202200142.jpg

Saw this written on the wall.

img20101202204538.jpg

While going up the stairs from the alley way I saw this piece of paper under the stairs.

img20101202204808.jpg

img20101202204814.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

first one looks like a blurry signature.

second may just be the standard illegible prop book like the ones scattered around the map.

nice find on the third one, i think that can also be found in the der riese textures and was unused, and it's also in the 'pentagon' random room you sometimes go to.

"Samantha Emilia Abigail" looks like it is written by a child. With the heart, the way it is written, looks like a little girl wrote it. Samantha may have written it on the wall. I believe she wrote her full name.

Her full name may be Samantha Emelia Abigail Maxis. Just a hunch I have.

Looks like "JD" is in the bottom left corner as well. Sooo maybe "he" wrote it :?