Gun Game

WhosOnFirst

...is addictive :D Just finished a few games of gun game on wager match and boy was it fun. Certain areas of the maps had been closed off on the larger maps and that threw me at first, but once I finish my tea and posting here I am going back for more.

So who here has tried out the wager matches? Are you enjoying them as I am and what would be your favourite wager match mode?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i love wager matches specially gun game everytime i play with my friends they leave cuz i always win then they get mad but it is addicting if u play 360 we shuld play together lol it shuld b fun :D

Thanks for the reply and offer NubCake, Ima gonna have to get some practise in first :lol: Will PM you my GT in the week when I am back online.(and practised :D )

I love Gun Game, reminds me of when I used to play CS:Source, but my most favorite wager is Sticks N Stones. You never know whatll happen. Yesterday I decided to do weekend gambler, I held the lead throughout most of the game, and at like 30 seconds left I got tomahawked :( and when that happens you dont even wanna play anymore

All wager matches are awesome...But I love Stick and Stones better than the other ones!

But I have a sad moment... I went to Pro Gambler (I always play on Weekend Gambler) and I was first, and 10 seconds were left...and I got Tomahawk'd :( I felt soooo angry and sad.

I lost all of my money, but I gained it afterwards (later...)