Video I found today...

mexnemo11

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This proves nothing honestly..

You didn't go thru and activate everything the game has to offer, there is still more being found and a lot of this might have to be done in a certain order, on top of which by 'not seeing' the gorrila / ghost of sam or any boss like create what so ever also proves nothing, as if you noticed you saw very few zombies and the only time you say the gas crawlers was when they were spawned...

the game could easily just use 'noise' and rumbling effects to alert you to the presence of another creature... however the game didn't 'spawn' or load the creature.

With still tyrek reps SAYING there is a boss that could whipe out an entire team and the series of interactive items thru out Kino.. It still leads me to believe there is a sort of puzzle you need to solve in order to force the spawning of a particularly 'new' creature.

My suggestion is instead of anyone saying there is no gorilla, you might as well say because you walked thru walls in the game there is no god :P but you can't substantiate anything... So instead, lets assume there is still 'something' gorilla or not, there is 'something' that will happen once the community finishes discovering all the hints/clues and interactive parts of the map as well as finding the proper order in which to use them..

Who knows what it will be or what the intent is, but I'm pretty sure the game developers didn't put random interactive items that barely do anything let alone that most people have time to play with during waves upon waves of zombies with out there being SOME sort of point to the whole thing...

@ZeMrDarK i totally agree why would they put something interactive in and have it not do anything and i was personally thinking like in the instance of the redboxes which i have found all six and a seventh that is green and opens has to connect somehow as in the fly trap in Der Reise. I have been working on it for the last two weeks or so trying to figure out something to actually to get something to happen i just feel as im missing one piece that would make it work. and i ruled out shooting the boxes with a PaP weapon it is ineffective.

I was personally thinking and haven't tried yet, as I dont know where all Six are.. haven't researched that. But since the wires lead back to the teleported, what if you dismantled the 6 red + 1 green, green being last for ON.. then attempted to use the teleporter.. In other words teleport no where untill all the boxes have properly been dismantled.. *shrugs*

-EDIT-

Better yet, the cover of the green one in the alley, it has a symbol on the face plate.. the "NO" symbol like, "NO SMOKING", a circle with a line thru it... maybe thats out hint to NOT destroy the green box as it feeds power to SOMETHING ELSE somewhere in the game...

good point and if you are looking for the red boxes. the locations are one in the lobby, one in the room fire trap it is on the floor next to the fire trap, two in the theater, two in a window in the dressing room.

and we could be possibly thinking that they might be time released just havent had a chance to try it yet.

Green Box automatically blows out during activation of power..

When we turned power on I had hit power I had hit 3 boxes, teleporter made interesting sound that even made my teammate whom I play with often say, "wtf was that noise" Maybe try hitting the 4 red boxes BEFORE power, followed by hitting power and HITTING the other two quickly..

*shrugs*

-EDIT-

Will try to recreate and play with it tuesday, We had a solid game to 29 ^_^ So had no time tonight to try to recreate

Green Box automatically blows out during activation of power..

When we turned power on I had hit power I had hit 3 boxes, teleporter made interesting sound that even made my teammate whom I play with often say, "wtf was that noise" Maybe try hitting the 4 red boxes BEFORE power, followed by hitting power and HITTING the other two quickly..

*shrugs*

-EDIT-

Will try to recreate and play with it tuesday, We had a solid game to 29 ^_^ So had no time tonight to try to recreate

technically, can't you hit all of them before turning the power on? like from the balcony by the portraits that overlooks the theater?

What I've tried --

I hit all 6 red Box Before Turning on Power.. The one thing i did notice, is that When I do this, the GREEN box does NOT blow out when the power turns on...

To get all 6 I did what the above post said, I shot the two in the theater from the balcony.

Beyond the green box not blowing -- I noticed nothing.

_EDIT_

However I was an idiot and shot the green box after I used the teleporter hoping for something different, I should have explored more..