Whats on the roof?

jonzo

"and everything dies

look to the skies

To see the end of all creation again"

_______

Lyrics from 115

_______

i know most of you have seen the roof break open and zombies flooding from the holes, some of you just say its for zombies but i think there is something major up there. From time to time the whole game shakes and you hear something big up there. Even the song 115 backs up my point, 'look to the skies.'

what do you guys think about this? at first i was just like "oh thats cool zombies can come from the roof" then when i heard all the shaking and noises up there i was like "wtf?!?!"

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an idea: while playing last night, I was in the room with the portraits. I looked up and saw the hole in the ceiling where the zombies jump down from. I thought that maybe if you looked through here as the power was turned on, you might see something. I am incredibly doubtful, but we really have nothing to lose...