Cosmic Silverback != Zombie Crawlers

Angry_Sun

Okay. I'm sick of seeing people confuse the cosmic silverback for the zombie crawlers. The little creepy things emitting gas are called Zombie Crawlers, or "Creepers" for short. I know for a fact they are called "Zombie Crawlers" because during the loading screen it said so (and I know they meant the gas emitting ones because it said "noxious gas").

Alright?

Secondly, we don't know for certain, but I'm nearly 100% sure that the low grunts you hear after turning on the power on Kino Der Toten, is indeed the Creepers, and not a cosmic silverback.

Anyone else agree with this post?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree whilst disagreeing. The most official name for the "Zombie Crawlers" is the "Gas Crawler" title they where given in the offical strategy guide.

Street Name: Creepy Crawlers

Offical Name: Gas Crawlers

Well, the loading screen called them Zombie Crawlers, so I guess both names are official?

I agree whilst disagreeing. The most official name for the "Zombie Crawlers" is the "Gas Crawler" title they where given in the offical strategy guide.

Street Name: Creepy Crawlers

Offical Name: Gas Crawlers

Well, the loading screen called them Zombie Crawlers, so I guess both names are official?

Im not even gonna name the thousands of Official and Non-Official names for this Damn thing XD

O.K. :evil:

For the last time - COSMIC SILVERBACK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REG ZOMBIES - HE IS THE GORILLA/MONKEY BOSS IN DEAD OPS ARCADE!

Call the 'Creepers' whatever you want. Just don't relate them to Cosmic Silverback.

*calms down*

Peace :mrgreen:

Are you stupid? That's what this whole thread is about. >_>

For the last time - COSMIC SILVERBACK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REG ZOMBIES - HE IS THE GORILLA/MONKEY BOSS IN DEAD OPS ARCADE!

Call the 'Creepers' whatever you want. Just don't relate them to Cosmic Silverback.

*calms down*

lulz

:facepalm:

*calms down*

Ahh Lmao - very sorry posted this on wrong thread - MY BAD :|

Sorry again

:facepalm:

*calms down*

Ahh Lmao - very sorry posted this on wrong thread - MY BAD :|

Sorry again

Haha, it's okay. I was like "Is this kid for real?" xD

After you activate the power if you have a teammate in the Theater area, and you are in the starting room. You can hear loud roars. Then if your in the main room and watch the ceiling you'll hear a thud then part of the will ceiling collapse, then another thud and then another collapse.

Also if you watch the ending of dead ops after you die the Silverback makes the same roar as you hear in the Kino.

Thus I speculate that it is the Cosmic Silverback that we hear in Kino Der Toten.

That is my two cents on the subject.

On a Zombies loading screen on Kino Der Toten, the bottom said the following:

"The Cosmic Silverback has many brothers."

Maybe it isn't the Cosmic Silverback himself, but one of his many brothers?

Also, in the Dead Ops Arcade description, it says the following:

"Step back through time in this retro arcade zombie adventure and do battle with the forces of the Cosmic Silverback."

The Zombies are the forces of the Cosmic Silverback???