Anyone else been Teleported to Sam's bedroom?

Daveyjone

When you teleport we all know you go to the cinema's tape room (where the video is played from, and the PaP is there... after time you are redirected to the mainframe... but sometimes when being redirected you get a detour... when i played my first game with my brother:

Him: woah, im in a room!

Me: Really? describe it.

Him: Its a blue cream room, bed in one corner, a teddy on it, bookshelf and a nice carpet, maybe this is Sam's room?

Me: yes, well ive been taken to that room... except it has bloodstains on the walls, the bed is not there, the books are all ripped on the floor, and the tiny matter of a huge demonic teddybear with glowing red eyes and blood seeping from them.. with a huge pile of dismembered teddies infront of them.

we tried again and only once again, i was taken to the same teddy room, while he was taken to a denstists chair (verruckt?)... in a metallic room not dissimmilar to the gk room, with a locked door with blurred windows, showing a long corridor..

sorry i took 4 days to tell you all... any ideas, also if anyone finds them please record them!

• 2 weeks later...