Those mysterious Prestige "Rewards"...

thegrix

I like how they have kept this a secret for so long. (Or have I missed something... :?)

The only hints we have got to what the rewards may be, are from Vahn's random tweets which everyone thinks are directly related to Black Ops (we actually never really know :P)

Well, they did confirm the first 5 prestige levels will be CaC Custom Slot unlocks. (MP Reveal)

There are many things that could be rewarded for prestiging.

I think guns/weapons may be a little too far though (balance issues! :D)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't get a new class the first 5 prestiges, David Vonderhaar said it himself. It'll be like mw2, where you got a new one on 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th and 10th (could vary a bit). Also it has been confirmed already, though I can't remember the source. So spread across the prestiges you'll get new custom classes. Also on the 13th prestige you get face tattoos. On 14th prestige you get the gold camo, and for everyone who is 15th prestige there is a special Prestige Playlist.