Thats it. Im done.

Shapeshifter

GKNOVA0....GKNOVA6....GK-FUCKING-NOVA2. TREYARCH. HENRY LANGHAM, TWO DOWN, EVERYTHING! Im done. You know what? I personally don't give a shit anymore. All the hype this SINGLE game has caused. This didn't happen with MW2. WaW.CoD4. No. PEOPLE WAITED. Its a game!!! it will come out. Now I know people will reply to this with some stupid shit, like calling me a crow, banhammer, FAKE AND GAY, and You Be Trollin. Im Extremely disappointed in the gaming and CoDz Community. :facepalm: I used to be a HL Fanboy too. Well guess what. Im not. Its so stupid, to waste your time with this crap. Now, I give kudos to carbonfibah and everyone else who has made PROGRESS. But please just listen....This too, like the cake is. A. Lie. ok...im sorry. I just had to get that across. Oh yeah one more thing..... HOW'S YOUR WIFE?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic