The 4 co-op maps explained

BRA1NL3S5

Ok so as most have u have seen the hardened and prestige editions of BO it sais in the prestige edition you get 4 additional co-op maps that you dont get with the normal purchase and everyone is like OMG ZOMBIES.

1. This doesn't confirm zombies so stop making posts about it

2. It will probably be that the prestige comes with the extra maps for FREE and the usual purchased games you will have to buy useing Microsoft points or whatever a ps3 uses. This makes more sence.

SO STOP SAYING THINGS LIKE" Zoombies confirmed(pretty much)" and "Zombies Confirmed!!!!"

We will make a usefull post on zombie confirmation when/if they are CONFIRMED.

Thank you, BRA1NL3S5

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude this thread "explains" nothing for one. And two I think it kinda does confirm zombies. Seeing as how up until now we didn't know what the 2 coop modes are. Think about it. It cant be for story because they called them MAPS and it cant be spec ops or something similar because it would be called missions. And since they said its for COOP it cant be multiplayer maps. So yea it (prettymuch) confirms zombies as there is nothing else it could be.

THIS IS ALL MY OPINION.

So yea it (prettymuch) confirms zombies as there is nothing else it could be.

THIS IS ALL MY OPINION.

How does it? They could be concentrating on the co-op campaign or a new game mode that is co-op. And this Thread is NOT for confirming zombies it is the complete opposite of that, It is explaining to all the people that are, Straight away prosuming that zombies is confirmed, IT'S NOT, So calm with the zombie threads and just wait until Treyarch confirm It (or not :( )